"to be in shape"
to be physically fit and healthy
Related words and phrases:
Trudy is an amazing lady. She is eighty two years old. She bicycles five kilometers ever day. She swims for an hour three times a week. Trudy works out in the gym on Saturdays. She is trim and fit. You could say that ...
"For a woman of 82, Trudy is in fantastic shape!"
Sam is a runner. He likes to run in marathon running races. As a result, Sam exercises regularly, eats a healthy diet and sleeps at least eight hours every night. Sam knows that ...
this lifestyle will keep him in shape.
Being in shape can contribute to your overall general health.
1) I am in shape when my weight is ideal.
2) You are in shape when your belly is not protruding.
3) He is in shape when he is training for the marathon.
4) She is in shape because she exercises and is careful with her diet.
5) We are in shape because we have been practicing every day.
6) You (all) are in shape because you have been mountain climbing.
7) They are in shape because their doctors warned them of the dangers of being out of shape.
8) She had been in shape last year before overeating over the holiday season.
9) Is he going to have been in the best shape of my life for the six months before the big race?
10) He's at home, keeping himself in shape, and waiting for the phone to ring.
11) I decided, for the first time in my life, to actually get in shape. I started going to the gym a few times a week.
12) He doesn't have the killer instinct, but he's in shape, he's got good speed and can jump.
13) What's really the point or importance of staying in shape? Why should I care? Will it really make me live longer/prevent diseases/illnesses?
14) Fitness classes and paddleboard yoga get bodies in shape for solo adventures with rented boards and paddles.
15) There is also the added side benefit of getting in shape and getting to avoid all those doctors visits later.
16) Let's dance, be healthy and stay in shape, and actually have fun while getting fit together.
17) These walks keep both of us in shape but every time we get home she's ready to go again.
18) This was my way to finally get back in shape while my shoulder healed.
19) At 25 I didn't know how to get in shape or lose the excess weight that plagued me.
20) I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son.