"to have something in the bank"
to have something ready and prepared
Related words and phrases:
Two teachers are talking ...
Teacher 1: I've just been told that I will be teaching a new class today.
Teacher 2: What are you going to do? How can you possibly have prepared for a class you didn't know you were going to teach?
Teacher 1: Luckily, I always have a few activities in the bank so that I am prepared for these kind of situations.
Teacher 2: That's good.
Two colleagues are talking ..
Colleague 1: I see that sales of the new product are not going well.
Colleague 2: Yes, that is a concern.
Colleague 1: We've got a staff meeting in an hour. You know that the boss will ask you what you're going to do about the situation.
Colleague 2: No problem! I put a few ideas of what to do to increase sales in the bank before we even launched the product.
Colleague 1: Excellent! You're prepared.
Having a few good ideas in the bank can help you look good at the next staff meeting.
1) Keeping those weapons in the bank for other characters is now the best way to get through TVHM.
2) This month it was not in the bank and since I have no contact with him no one will speak to me.
3) It's very important to us and we know that we need to have something in the bank to ensure that we're always able to provide them with the highest level of service.
4) She's got a few ideas in the bank.
5) They had some prepared food in the bank so unexpected guests were not a problem.
6) He has some projects in the bank.
7) The outcome of the negotiation is in the bank.
8) We've got some pretty good ideas in the bank.
9) While the sequence in the bank was rather entertaining, it just wasn't working.
10) In the spring of 2008, with a severance package in the bank and a lot of free time on his hands, Schwartz rededicated himself to learning.
11) Say it, Do it! It's in the bank. The hard work is in the bank.
12) You get a little karma in the bank for that.
13) I always have a few activities in the bank for my students.
14) At any one point, how much of a runway did you have in the bank?
15) Matilda assures me that the bikes are all safely in the bank, and offers to hold the helmets for us as well.
16) He's money in the bank for most film goers these days.
17) Streaming will require a fast internet connection and a good quantity of data in the bank.
18) Let's put it in the bank and move on.
19) His own network has removed all the odd numbered cards and put them in the bank.
20) At 22 years of age, the world No. 1, a major in the bank, he's going to play a lot of majors.