"(to be) in the pipeline"
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The new product we launched this year is doing exceedingly well. Sales figures are far better than we had anticipated.
Colleague 2: What have we got in the pipeline to keep the momentum going?
Colleague 1: We have two new products in the planning stages and one product that is currently being tested and should go to market next quarter.
Two students are talking ...
Student 1: How is writing for the school newspaper going?
Student 2: Great. I have had two articles published already.
Student 1: And what about the future. What have you got planned?
Student 2: I have a number of articles in the pipeline. A couple of them are just notes at this point. Two of them are written but need editing. And one article will be coming out in the next edition.
Being in the pipeline the new product will be ready for release next year.
1) We have 1,500 new units coming online and another 1,500 in the pipeline.
2) ... it will not take long. This have been in the pipeline for 2 years. We have taken time and care and a lot of hours ...
3) ... level of permits at 755,000 suggests builders have a good amount of demand in the pipeline. That could be why builders feel better about their industry.
4) Thus, if you use the argument that women have not been in the pipeline long enough, you must acknowledge that the blatantly discriminatory practices of the past have ...
5) There are credible improvements in the pipeline to cut costs by at least another factor of 3.
6) Many new designs are currently in the pipeline as GM catches up and will be coming out in numbers over the next couple ...
7) ... in over 900 restoration projects over the past two years with more projects in the pipeline.
8) Many more products have been developed or are in the pipeline, including seeds for sugar beets and alfalfa.
9) He's already got another book deal in the pipeline, and depending on where he lands he could continue writing the blog while writing ...
10) Remember, what he's out there taking credit for today was already in the pipeline. It was already in the works. He can't stop this.
11) ... with five or so really good papers either published or in the pipeline, I was pretty much guaranteed a lifetime place.
12) A technology is in the pipeline that has the potential to eliminate CO2 emissions entirely.
13) ... is that there's still money in the pipeline that will push this forward for years.
14) ... an impressive team of talent to support this game, and other titles in the pipeline.
15) I now have even MORE fabric scraps and two more comforter covers in the pipeline (a friend wanted one).
16) ... got its sequel planned for release this spring, and two other books in the pipeline.
17) ... because you are always going to have multiple projects in the pipeline in an analysis like this, but it might be worth looking at the costs ...
18) In this mode all requests for assets in the pipeline are handled by Sprockets directly.
19) Ford has an attractive lineup and new vehicles in the pipeline that will help support the current market share.
20) We have various projects in the pipeline that aim to further reduce Firefox's memory consumption.