"(to be) in your element"
in your most comfortable or favorite environment
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Look at Cynthia go. She is just getting all kinds of concessions out of the other party. She is really good at negotiating and seems to be totally comfortable and in control.
Colleague 2: Without a doubt, Cynthia is in her element in a negotiation.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I can't believe that you set up the entire camp in twenty minutes. You really thrive in the wilds, don't you?
Friend 2: What can I say? I'm in my element. I've been back country hiking and camping all my life.
Being in her element, she had no trouble speaking in front of a group of fellow bird watchers.
1) Marc is in his element when surrounded by the energy that top athletes radiate. The relationships he forms with ...
2) Being an avid Yankee fan, Bryce was in his element, telling us every fact ever known about the Yankees and the stadium,.
3) Doug is in his element running around half naked on deck connecting hoses to fill our water tanks.
4) Our man on the inside told us that Hartnett was in his element when he stood up to speak. Everyone laughing, him enjoying himself.
5) Realizing that he was in his element, with his people, Stokely let it all hang out.
6) Nature-lovers will be in their element at beautiful Budderoo National Park. From pristine rainforest walks to gorgeous waterfalls and stunning ...
7) ... an evening of pure socializing, and fast thinkers will definitely be in their element. # With just a number of minutes to get to know an individual, ...
8) Adrenaline junkies will be in their element when they take advantage of the quad bike adventure tours that Sharm has to offer.
9) ... local aficionados of Jazz and many other music genres will most certainly be in their element when the 33rd edition of the Montreal International Jazz Festival gets going on Thursday.
10) ... with pedal boats, park area and kids kingdom, the children are in their element.
11) When I am in my classroom, I feel valued and in my element.
12) With a keen ability to listen first and foremost, I'm in my element helping brides and grooms design their own ceremonies, allowing them to ...
13) ... feel I was brought into this world to do. I am now in my element and I love making people happy.
14) I would have loved it. I'd have been in my element.
15) And being an information junkie, I'm in my element, particularly at the science sites.
16) ... do her thing and capturing her looking natural and at ease, in her element.
17) More murders follow and Miss Marple once more is in her element.
18) When the song really kicks up in intensity, she's absolutely in her element; warming up as the record progresses.
19) You can imagine her in her element at the health centers, commanding her space, administrating advice and barking orders.
20) She's absolutely in her element because she has consistency with her friends.