Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: James is a like a genius. He always comes up with the most brilliant ideas.
Colleague 2: The challenge is that he does not produce on demand. We have to wait for his ideas.
Colleague 1: Without a doubt, James works in his own time. He has a process and it can not be rushed.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I see that your wife is upset again.
Friend 2: She is nagging me to clean the garage.
Friend 1: And?
Friend 2: I will clean the garage in my own good time. I have a few other priorities at the moment and will clean the garage when I am ready.
"in your own time" and "on your own time" can be used interchangeably
There is no gerund form for in your own (good) time.
1) ... to give yourself the chance to take a look through the list in your own time and make a decision.
2) But do it in your own time. And at your own pace.
3) ... it is an online course to be completed in your own time over the course of about six weeks.
4) There is light at the end of the tunnel. In your own time, you will get through all the stages of grief.
5) ... looking it up in their own homes, at their own speed, in their own time, and everyone will enjoy learning.
6) They attended us in their own time even though there was no other person waiting to be served and the restaurant.
7) ... aim of the extended schools is to provide children an opportunity to develop in their own time and space, ...
8) ... and it's irrelevant; they got there in the end, in their own time.
9) ... would decide in his own time when he wants to relinquish the leadership.
10) He showers and dresses himself, in his own time, and has nearly got to tying his shoelaces.
11) ... is more to tell, but that for the young man to reveal in his own time and on his own terms.
12) ... play alongside him up there, but he'll make his mind up in his own time.
13) ... and I was going to tell Georgia in my own time. It's just a bit unfortunate that he told her first.
14) I have dealt with it in my own time. I didn't grieve the way people expected me to grieve.
15) ... so I am studying bit by bit but in my own time and on the flight here.
16) I would do it all in my own time at home.
17) And maybe in the end, that's what she did, but in her own time.
18) ... while she works through it in her own time.
19) ... managed to carve out her own path, on her own terms and in her own time.
20) ... able to make her own decision, in her own way, in her own time, and for the reasons important to her.