"in(to) the bargain"
in addition to what was agreed on or expected
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Did you get the contract signed?
Colleague 2: Not only did I get the contract signed, the supplier threw better payment terms into the bargain.
Colleague 1: How did you manage that?
Colleague 2: I started talking about their competitor's terms.
Two friends are talking as they sit looking out of their camping tent ...
Friend 1: We sure did not pick a good weekend for camping. The weather is absolutely lousy.
Friend 2: As if the strong winds weren't enough, we got hale in the bargain as well.
Friend 1: What's next? A flood?
There is no gerund form for in(to) the bargain.
1) ... you would discover another shadow in another corner, and get rheumatism into the bargain.
2) ... relied solely on the testimony of other prisoners who were also drug addicts into the bargain.
3) Bring on the free transit and maybe save the environment into the bargain.
4) ... fees will rise and will remain the lowest tuitions in all of Canada into the bargain.
5) ... you're both cold and wet can only be topped by being lost into the bargain.
6) I have more energy, less stress and I have also lost 9lb into the bargain.
7) Shiftless and weak as such husbands are -- often utterly worthless into the bargain.
8) ... you to cook faster without loss of quality, and which saves energy into the bargain -- that is not a gadget.
9) ... they want to have a Sharia state and they want EU taxpayers money into the bargain.
10) ... he single handedly dismantled England, scoring one of the best goals ever into the bargain.
11) All of these are technically wrong and sound ugly into the bargain.
12) They not only incorporated both oceans and atmosphere, but added into the bargain feedbacks from changes in sea ice and a detailed scheme that ...
13) You're not a guru, you're a fool, fooling others into the bargain.
14) He would be a great box office draw into the bargain, as well as a safe bet to sell the soundtrack.
15) You will only lose money, and hurt your reputation into the bargain.
16) ... and wind technologies and an international electricity grid system, creating 145,000 jobs in the bargain.
17) ... combines elegance with a touch of mystery while occasioning a scintilla of humility in the bargain.
18) She tries to prove she's not crazy and find her son in the bargain.
19) ... federalism is coming, so why not get out of your unhappy marriage in the bargain?
20) ... folks are impassioned by their work, and enjoy a good work/life balance in the bargain.