"to keep someone posted"
to make sure to supply someone with up-to-date information
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How are the talks going with that prospective new customer?
Colleague 2: They are going well. I am pretty sure that they will make a purchase.
Colleague 1: Have you got any idea of what sort of volume they might require? It would be good to know so that production can be planned accordingly.
Colleague 2: I will keep you posted as soon as I learn anything.
Colleague 1: Thanks.
Two friends are talking on the phone ...
Friend 1: How did Alice's surgery go?
Friend 2: We are still waiting to hear from the medical staff.
Friend 1: Please keep me posted. I've got the whole gang here at my place.
Friend 2: As soon as there is news, I'll call.
Keeping me posted about the latest developments ensures that I can be ready to help.
1) These newsletters will keep you posted on current trends, news and congressional action on a selected topic.
2) ... need to make sure you select a great agent - someone who will keep you posted on new listings (and quickly), ...
3) ... also updates with its fast results service to keep you posted on the latest action.
4) We will keep you posted with the latest updates as and when we get them.
5) But, we will keep you posted as soon as we get the information.
6) My wife knows to keep me posted on important developments.
7) ... said there is no need for an adjusted schedule. They will keep me posted of any changes.
8) ... enjoy your marriage and baby. Please keep me posted about the progress and ...
9) ... would be interested in hearing how you get on with this tactic. Keep us posted.
10) ... didn't have a time line but did add it would keep us posted. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we hear more.
11) ... be interested to know if you share my opinions on it, so keep us posted and tell us how you get on.
12) Amazing article, keep us posted on developments, thanks.
13) So keep them posted by sending short weekly reports.
14) The department promised the patients' relatives that they would keep them posted.
15) Besides, whenever I find the time, I update the blog and keep them posted about my activities.
16) ... and we'll be keeping you posted on the latest news until then.
17) ... chose today to make an appearance. We'll be keeping you posted throughout the day.
18) This is going to be a big deal, and we'll be keeping you posted every single day on what's new to win.
19) ... he asked another detective to keep him posted on a joint investigation with federal authorities ...
20) ... the investigation has already started. We will continue with it, and keep him posted.