"to kiss and make up"
to become friendly again after arguing;
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I am sure getting tired of the director and our manager constantly bickering about the most inconsequential details. It is very distracting and counter-productive.
Colleague 2: What are they fighting about anyways?
Colleague 1: Who knows and who cares? They should just kiss and make up and let us all concentrate on our work.
Colleague 2: Having them reconcile their differences would also show great leadership.
A grandfather and his grandson are talking ...
Grandson: You and grandma have been married for over sixty years. What is the secret to a successful relationship?
Grandfather: There will be fights, arguments and disagreements in any relationship. Life is complex and disagreements are inevitable. The secret is to be willing to admit when you are wrong. If both people are willing to do that, then they can always kiss and make up after any fight.
Kissing and making up after a huge argument can be a relief.
1) One minute they bicker, the next they kiss and make up.
2) Michael makes his way inside but Ben decides to use this opportunity to kiss and make up. Michael accepts the apology.
3) So be sure to apologize, hug it out and kiss and make up.
4) You can't sue and expect to "kiss and make up."
5) I'm not saying you have to kiss and make up, but is there any common ground here?
6) This is obviously time for the Koreans to kiss and make up and stop behaving like snitty teenagers.
7) ... has urged Apple and Samsung to kiss and make up, and end their bitter legal battles.
8) ... when there's only a few of you there is no choice but to kiss and make up!
9) Leanne suggests they kiss and make up, but Stella is adamant that she wants an apology.
10) The two gay men josh around, bicker over things, then kiss and make up.
11) Just as lovers inevitably quarrel, the successful long-term partnerships always find a way to kiss and make up.
12) But what was I to do? Were we supposed to just kiss and make up? I had to fight for my rights.
13) The NFL really needs to kiss and make up with the refs. These replacements are horrible.
14) Now can we all kiss and make up so the blogging world can go back to a state of peace.
15) ... simple disagreement that can be worked through. The parents talk it out, then kiss and make up.
16) I'm glad you guys have sorted things out and I hope have kissed and made up to some extent.
17) He and Mike were often at each other's throat before they kissed and made up.
18) ... had our ups and downs but when it came down to it, we always kissed and made up.
19) ... Ted suing his own son. However after many threats and further spats they eventually kissed and made up.
20) This is more like it. Apple and HTC have kissed and made up, and put behind them all the lawsuits they've been slapping ...