"life of Riley"
to have a happy life without hard work, problems or worries
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I heard that the CEO is going to be retired with a huge compensation package. Apparently, it is in the neighborhood of ten million dollars.
Colleague 2: Good for her. She will be able to lead the life of Riley with that kind of money. She will be able to do whatever she wants and never have to worry about money again.
Colleague 1: I wonder what beach she will enjoy herself on?
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: You cat has it made. She doesn't have a care in the world. She has a wonderful owner who feeds her the best foods, takes her to the veterinarian regularly and provides the most fun cat toys and lounging places ever.
Friend 2: Without a doubt it is the life of Riley for her.
Leading the life of Riley sitting on a tropical beach sipping cold drinks without a care in the world is the life.
1) I'm also sure she's not living the life of riley on her compensation money!
2) ... but that would mean giving up their welfare Dependant life of Riley in Australia.
3) ... and are living the life of Riley, while Brother John (Parsons) is living at rock bottom.
4) With a starting price of $349,000, living the life of Riley is not only an attractive proposal, but an affordable one as ...
5) ... and those living on welfare are living the life of riley, courtesy of this labour government and our taxes!
6) ... gamble paid off and he lived happily ever after -- enjoying the life of Riley as a globe trotting BMX pro -- but things are seldom that easy.
7) ... they'll just show our birds living the life of Riley in their aviary.
8) ... become an icon alongside the shirker lying in bed all day living the life of Riley on the state and the lower orders breeding like rabbits just to get more benefits.
9) Live the life of Riley - live in a comfortable and carefree existence.
10) Professor claimed that the monkeys being experimented on at Oxford lived "the life of riley" and that "there was no pain or stress" involved.
11) Rob now lives the life of Riley with his boyfriend while I'm struggling as a working single mum with two confused ...
12) ... are left to continue living the life of riley with their plasma tellies and all inclusive holidays abroad.
13) ... a mad, vicious old colonialist rou, living the debauched, gin-soaked Life of Riley in far-flung continents.
14) The mother is always at home living the life of Riley no doubt on the back of this country's frankly shambolic benefit system.
15) So many people who live above the threshold are not living the life of riley.
16) I feel really sad that some people seem to think we have a life of riley because we have a council house.
17) ... admitting at appropriate times to being a miserable sinner, that was the life of Riley.
18) We all own Porsches and live the life of Riley built on the blood of other people.
19) My neighbours who are benefit fraudsters seem to live a life of riley and in my opinion seem untouchable as she claims to be a single mum with ...
20) Don't you go worrying about NG, he has the life of riley over here. Snoozing, sweating and guffing in his big cozy basket all day.