very fast or hard or much or many or ...
Related words and phrases:
Two businesswomen are talking ...
Businesswoman 1: Have you got that report ready for Monday's meeting?
Businesswoman 2: I have been working like crazy but I'm only about half finished.
Businesswoman 1: Well, I suppose that you will have to continue working like crazy over the weekend to finish.
Businesswoman 2: Yes, I will cancel all my plans and do nothing but work this weekend so that I can finish the report.
Two students are talking ...
Student 1: Where's Cynthia? She's going to be late for the exam.
Student 2: I saw her running like crazy to catch a bus this morning.
Student 1: Well, I hope she ran fast enough to catch it.
Student 2: Me too. She really can't afford to miss the exam.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How are you doing with your new job?
Friend 2: I can't seem to get caught up.
Friend 1: Are you working hard?
Friend 2: Hard? I work very hard. In fact, I go like crazy every day and still can't seem to get all the work done.
Friend 1: Well, keep trying.
A husband and wife are talking after getting home from work ...
Husband: How was your day?
Wife: Not the best day ever.
Husband: What happened?
Wife: The new sales figures came out and they weren't so good. The boss called a meeting and then just yelled like crazy for ten minutes.
Husband: He doesn't sound like a very nice boss.
Working like crazy means that you will probably accomplish a lot.
1) And, obviously, at zero percent tax rates, everyone will work like crazy, but you still won't get any revenue.
2) Apparently, his network execs are pushing like crazy to get him going, filming this next season.
3) We heard this tremendous blast, and the cab shook like crazy.
4) The government and the opposition are spinning like crazy and putting out all these videos on YouTube.
5) I waved like crazy, hoping she'd know our eyes had met.
6) The damn fool dog stood in the middle of the open glade barking like crazy at... at nothing.
7) Our doorbell was ringing like crazy.
8) But he believed that you should plan like crazy, not because the plans will work, but because you will be so disciplined.
9) Revenue has grown like crazy.
10) She's drinking like crazy again.
11) If it's starts cracking like crazy, let it temper a little longer.
12) This is easy. I already miss the people like crazy. I miss my Georgian family.
13) Stephen is right, twitter has been going like crazy until recently when it has slightly slowed down.
14) I bounce back and forth between web pages, Photoshop, word and email like crazy.
15) So while carriers have taken it upon themselves to start supporting tablets like crazy, we don't think they will ultimately do much of the tablet selling.
16) I'm a longboarder and I bomb hills like crazy.
17) First-person shooters sell like crazy, so there's not really a strong demand for anything else.
18) I've prayed like crazy and it seems to get worse than better.
19) We're losing bookstores like crazy. Book sales are down overall because we lost 800 stores last year.
20) They are cool! I love them like crazy. These guys have sacrificed so much to get where they are today.