"(to be) like two peas in a pod"
to be very similar in appearance or character;
to spend a great deal of time together
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How are your sons doing?
Friend 2: They're doing great, thanks for asking. It's interesting that as they get a little older, they are becoming the best of friends. They enjoy the same activities. They enjoy the same foods. They have very similar behaviors. They are even dressing the same. They go everywhere together.
Friend 1: Like two peas in a pod.
Friend 2: Exactly.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Where's Alice?
Friend 2: She's with Rebecca of course.
Friend 1: Why do you say "of course"?
Friend 2: They are the best of friends and are always together. They are like two peas in a pod.
Being like two peas in a pod, they went everywhere together.
1) I find both her and Jack Layton like two peas in a pod... quite conservative and in some sort of neutral holding pattern.. treading water?
2) We were like two peas in a pod; he was my bud.
3) Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain go together like two peas in a pod.
4) ... same size, about the same everything -- we were like two peas in a pod. We both weighed about 130lbs; ...
5) ... so much alike that people often told them they were like two peas in a pod.
6) If things or people are like two peas in a pod, they look very similar or are always together.
7) ADONIJAH AND Enid Peterson are like two peas in a pod. Some may even say they are joined at the hip.
8) ... comes up purely because Hyundai has designed these two cars like two peas in a pod and in most respects of styling, dimensions, space etc they are very close ...
9) The walk and the conversation go hand-in-hand, like two peas in a pod.
10) ... my male classmates and we talked about EVERYTHING and were like two peas in a pod everywhere we went. Surely this was a sign that he liked me!
11) They are like two peas in a pod, they can not bear to be criticized and always want other people to agree ...
12) ... as so much of society had commented, like two peas in a pod, marvelously in accord, and splendidly in love.
13) ... this long and drawn out story is that we were like two peas in a pod. No matter what the idea or scheme, I could always count on him ...
14) While the properties don't necessarily fit together like two peas in a pod, it's not hard to imagine how a crossover would have played out.
15) To me, wine and the human condition go together like two peas in a pod.
16) We're two peas in a pod as we both would have quit.
17) In so many ways we were two peas in a pod, we complimented each other so well.
18) ... you are two peas in a pod, both blogging about each other without so much as a first name.
19) He and Meirion are two peas in a pod. Shoot first, ask questions later.
20) ... his story, mostly because it resembles mine. We are two peas in a pod when it comes our dreams to explore another country we've become obsessed with.