"Long time no see."
said when you meet someone who you haven't seen for a long period of time
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Hey Susan. Long time no see. How have you been?
Colleague 2: I guess we haven't seen each other since last year's trade show. Let's get together tonight and catch up.
Colleague 1: Great. A lot has happened. I'll see you later.
Two friends are talking on the telephone ...
Friend 1: George, it's Paul. Long time no see.
Friend 2: No kidding. I think it has been about a year. What do you want this time?
Friend 1: What do you mean?
Friend 2: The only time you contact me is when you need something.
There is no gerund form for long time no see.
1) We settled in, air kisses flying around -- " Long Time no see."
2) ... smiles galore... long time no see.. where have you been hiding?
3) That "long time no see" call was made to another actor friend I considered myself closest ...
4) ... a while since the last time we've been here. I missed you. Long time no see. I love you.
5) Hello Joe, long time no see.
6) ... five potential employers in the area I knew they worked saying "Hi blabla, long time no see! How have things been? We really need to catch up."
7) He greeted me with open arms, handshake, big hug and a 'long time no see'.
8) I go back there now, and it's all: 'Hi mate! Long time no see!'
9) "Bola, what's up, long time no see", I heard from behind me as I was about to ...
10) Hey Mat, long time no see. You did a damn fine job last year with E3 coverage ...
11) ... not be the time to start constructing an email that reads "Dear Janet, Long time No See..." It may be too late. Start Now.
12) Hi Denis, long time no see. Hope you are well and survived Friday night's mauling for ...
13) Amidst hugs and handshakes, and comments of "looking good", "long time no see" and enthusiastic greetings of ...
14) ... that brilliant smile, laughing and saying "How you been?" and "Long time no see," as if we'd gone AWOL.
15) Long time no see: Goodyear Blimp to sail over Toronto this weekend. For the first time since 2007.
16) Long time, no see! Tennis great Andre Agassi, 46, returned to the limelight on Wednesday night in Melbourne, ...
17) Long time, no see! How are things? Have you escaped from Arkham yet?
18) “Hey! Long time no see! Want to catch up?”
19) ... hello my friend, long time no see, how have you been?
20) Long time, no see: These two teams have a history of taking “breaks” against one another, and we're coming off the most recent.