Look and act alert!
Related words and phrases:
A family is getting ready to go out on a Sunday excursion ...
Father: Look alive everyone! The car is leaving in ten minutes.
Daughter: Ah, do we have to go?
Mother: Don't be so despondent. It will be fun. Please get off the couch and put your stuff in the car.
Two colleagues are talking on a Monday morning ...
Colleague 1: It sure has been nice to have the boss away for a week.
Colleague 2: I was starting to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
Colleague 1: I guess we had better look alive when the boss arrives.
Colleague 2: Yes. No more staring off into space.
There is no gerund form for Look alive!
1) "Come!" cried the Dandy, shaking off his momentary melancholy, "look alive there! Lower away the jolly-boat."
2) Come on boys, look alive, Forever now I'll greatly strive!
3) "something on that both ways. Look alive, Gentleman," I says, " and think out some plan, or ...
4) Now look alive and clap your hands to it.
5) Look alive and enthusiastic. Your eyes should light up ...
6) Look alive, people, The Mindy Project is back to finish season four, ...
7) Look alive, parents! If this is what the kids at Hogwarts actually ate like, ...
8) They're only making 1500 of these things too, so look alive.
9) Look alive, goalies. Look alive. Seguin, at 24, is an “all-star” when it comes to scoring—on the ice and, also, with women.
10) Look alive, qualified individuals! Because the U.S. Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management is hiring a project manager ...
11) The train is almost ready to depart. Look alive!
12) The boss is coming. Look alive.
13) Tickets on sale tomorrow morning so look alive.
14) Look alive because you never know who's watching.
15) Look alive or we'll miss the plane.
16) Look alive! The taxi has just arrived.
17) Look alive. They're about to announce the winning lottery numbers.
18) Get out of your bunks and look alive. The sergeant is coming.
19) Look alive or the boss is going to fire you.
20) You'd better look alive or mother will give you extra chores.