"(to be) mad about"
to like or love someone or something very much;
to be extremely interested and engaged in something or someone
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your weekend?
Friend 2: Amazing. You'll never believe what happened.
Friend 1: Something with your boyfriend who I know you are absolutely in love with?
Friend 2: Good guess. Yes, he took me up in a hot-air balloon and proposed to me.
Friend 1: And did you accept?
Friend 2: Of course. I am absolutely mad about him. He is just so wonderful.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I haven't seen my husband on a weekend for months now.
Friend 2: Why? What's going on? Is he having an affair?
Friend 1: No. Nothing like that. He has just become mad about golfing. He goes golfing every chance he can get. He talks golf with his friends, watches golf on TV and reads golf magazines.
Friend 2: Maybe his infatuation with golf will pass.
Friend 1: I have my doubts.
Being mad about fishing, he went every weekend in the summer.
1) ... because it's just that sweet. She is mad about her. She calls her sis-sis.
2) ... to ask a question about every point the professor raises. Professors aren't real mad about students who monopolize the discussion.
3) ... but I'm like mad about police and watch every police show from cops to mall cops of America.
4) I am mad about this very polarizing St. Louis pizza and had one ordered before we landed for ...
5) Your partner might love you very much and is mad about you, but that doesn't mean he is willing to open up.
6) We think the Galaxy Note is simply too big. We're also not mad about the included stylus.
7) ... but then I got older and kind of mad about Kristy, so I segued on over to BSC for more of her.
8) Asking why some dog owners are so mad about their dogs is a fair question.
9) Evidently, the Brits are mad about Victoria Beckham and her thickly spray-tanned, orangey, (anorexic) Skeletor body.
10) I'm usually not too mad about painting fall colors, but the small painting at the top was really fun.
11) Hey, I understand there's a risk, but I'm mad about you, so I'm willing to take it.
12) ... not the best animated gif, but they said its good, though I'm not mad about it. I think you can only have 1 link for the animation, ...
13) When I first shipped on a cruiser I was mad about it. I still am. But, you know, I like them ...
14) Gar wanted to stand next to me cause he was mad about pedal steel (obviously!) and wanted to see what I was doing ...
15) I have even bought CDs of bands I wasn't mad about and only listened to it once or twice after I bought it, but ...
16) I'm mad about writing, fashion, traveling, and cheesecake and love to travel and explore ...
17) I've known him for a year and I have been absolutely mad about him since we first met.
18) He's not all that mad about the results of our prior leadership, having devoted much of his big Cairo ...
19) I predict that people will go mad about this, even though IMO there's no reason to.
20) I'll admit I wasn't too mad about it at first, but upon repeated listenings I found myself unable to listen ...