"(to be) made for each other"
to be very well suited or matched
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Did you buy this four-station work desk separately from the chairs?
Colleague 2: No. The whole thing came as a unit.
Colleague 1: I thought that was the case. The color and style of the dividers and chairs are far too similar. They are obviously made for each other. They fit together and compliment each other so well.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Aren't you glad we introduced Karen and Paul? They seem to get along together so very well. They have almost everything in common. They even have similar personality types. Neither likes crowds. Both like to stay home and watch TV or read. It is amazing how compatible they are.
Friend 2: Without a doubt, they were made for each other.
Being made for each other they fell in love and lived happily ever after.
1) This would make applications to be delivered as a service and concept of made for each other "hardware-software packages".
2) ... to the distributors for special displays. QR codes and P.O.P. are made for each other.
3) Sort of reminded me of Cinderella and the special slipper. They were made for each other.
4) Breaking up with each other is a sign that we aren't made for each other.
5) So happy together: The couple married in 1990 and seemed to be made for each other, initially.
6) Things are very different now. Lent and austerity seem made for each other.
7) I think that we are made for each other and that eventually we will get together.
8) There is no getting around this one. Kids and bugs were made for each other.
9) ... is such a pleasure to see two people marry who are as obviously made for each other as you two are.
10) Both artists had a number of solo hits but seemed to be made for each other when singing a duet.
11) I have friends who are in relationships and they look like they were made for each other and I assume and believe their home lives are delightful and passionate and content.
12) Since the moment I met you two I knew you were literally made for each other. I love you guys and I think you are incredible!
13) Two shallow idiots without a brain in their head. They're made for each other. Mazeltov!
14) ... a wonderful girl and we quickly got together and it seemed we were made for each other. In a very short period of time I started having really strong feelings ...
15) Beer and pizza are made for each other.
16) Shabbat and family are made for each other. They create each other.
17) Me and sun over lunchtime are just not made for each other. Not only do I sport a pink face now but I have an ...
18) They were made for each other; they were in fact the heroic lovers, or perfect human pair, ...
19) They were buzzing around the midfield like they were made for each other, before injuries tore them apart. Easy to forget how well we played together ...
20) If you both are made for each other, no one can stop you guys from getting married.