"make it snappy"
to tell someone to do something immediately and quickly
Related words and phrases:
A man has just entered a taxi ...
Driver: Where to, sir?
Man: To the airport, please, and make it snappy. I think I'm going to be late for my flight.
Driver: Yes sir. I'll drive as quickly as I can.
A mother and son are talking ...
Mother: Let's go. Hurry up. The school bus will be here any minute.
Son: Just let me finish this video game.
Mother: No. You need to get ready now. Come here right now, young man, and make it snappy.
There is no gerund form for make it snappy.
1) All right. But only to the village. And back. And make it snappy.
2) I started to photograph them as much as I could. Make it snappy: Goossens has to work quickly because wind blows the dew from the damselflies.
3) Make it snappy you guys. Every second counts.
4) And when you do call, make it snappy, don't spend all day crying.
5) It's just a one-second thing. Make it snappy -- touch and go. Do not allow your mind to think about the position ...
6) And try to make it snappy, hear? Let's beat the rain if we can.
7) Our security detail/help was told to go in there and make it snappy so they bounced into the restaurant still wearing pistols on their waists and a ...
8) But make it snappy: Applications will only be accepted until Saturday, and 10 finalists will be chosen the first week of April.
9) Tour guides should cut to the chase and make it snappy. I never get bored when travelling, but boy, tour guides have taken me perilously close.
10) I want my dinner, and make it snappy!
11) Brown warned Knight to make it snappy, saying the accused deserve a right to a speedy trial — not one in 2017.
12) Gimme the money, and make it snappy.
13) We want to make it snappy. Make it quick. Convenient.
14) I apply the same make-it-snappy criteria to other art-forms too. I point-blank refuse to watch movies that last longer than two hours.
15) If two unnamed UK Premiership soccer players are really about to come out, as the Daily Mirror has reported, they better make it snappy.
16) Two more coffees, if you would, and make it snappy.
17) So the company is free to reorganize, but make it snappy. The cases speak to the debate underway about proposed changes to bankruptcy ...
18) Come on Paul Ryan..we need those 300,000 Muslim visas and make it snappy.
19) They'll need to find the cure, and make it snappy.
20) Move it, move it, make it snappy.