"to make out like a bandit"
to be extremely successful usually with obtaining money
Related words and phrases:
Michelle just closed a very large sale. Because Michelle works on commission, the bigger the sale, the more money she makes. On this particular sale, Michelle negotiated a commission of ten percent on a ten million dollar sale. When Michelle was asked how she had done on the big sale, she replied...
"I made out like a bandit!"
Michelle made $1,000,000 on that one sale.
It's Ned's poker night. Ned's friends have gathered at Ned's house to play poker and gamble. Half way through the night, Ned's wife, Grace, asks Ned how he is doing. Ned replies...
"I am making out like a bandit."
Ned is winning most of the poker hands and he has won a lot of money.
Making out like a bandit can be very good for your bank account.
1) I make out like a bandit when I make a lot of money.
2) You make out like a bandit when you make a successful sale.
3) He makes out like a bandit when he wins a lot of money.
4) She makes out like a bandit when her investments pay off well.
5) The chicken makes out like a bandit when it eats all the corn.
6) We make out like bandits when we have inside information at the horse racing track.
7) You (all) make out like bandits when you (all) collect all the free offers available.
8) They make out like bandits when they win all their games at a sports tournament.
9) The only way to make out like a bandit on Craigslist is to surf often.
10) I do the work and you make out like a bandit.
11) You may very well make out like a bandit by staying long.
12) She'll make out like a bandit if he does leave. His hands are tied.
13) Tell you what if they start looting I'm going to make out like a bandit.
14) The winner of my contest will make out like a bandit.
15) Income is incredibly choppy. Some months you make out like a bandit, others you're on the soup line.
16) You are going to have to demonstrate how Google can make out like a bandit.
17) He will make out like a bandit at the dinner table tonight.
18) As I look at this trade a little closer the Flames didn't exactly make out like bandits.
19) We could make out like bandits and, best of all, with virtually no government intervention.
20) Is it the corrupt financiers, bankers and speculators that make out like bandits?