"to mind your own beeswax"
to rudely tell someone not to ask about or interfere with something private or something that does not concern the asker
Related words and phrases:
A brother and sister are talking ...
Brother: Who was that on the phone?
Sister: It doesn't concern you.
Brother: It was your boyfriend wasn't it? What did he want?
Sister: It has nothing to do with you and it was a private phone call so please mind your own beeswax.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Where's Harry?
Colleague 2: The boss banished him to the copy room for the day.
Colleague 1: What happened?
Colleague 2: Harry listened in on one of the boss's phone calls and then started spreading rumors about the boss cheating on his wife.
Colleague 1: Harry really needs to learn to mind his own beeswax.
Colleague 2: It would help him stay out of trouble.
Minding your own beeswax is a good way to avoid trouble.
1) Other than that, mind your own beeswax, let me worry about my own safety and let me weigh ...
2) Mind your own beeswax and let others eat what they want.
3) ... when in doubt mind your own beeswax, don't get involved in local drama ...
4) People really need to mind their own beeswax, or be more open minded about the world around them.
5) The unspoken compact on Danzig Street is that people will generally be left alone to mind their own beeswax, and the police will ignore minor social disorder.
6) I think that if people would just mind their own beeswax this world would be a better place.
7) I was told to mind my own beeswax and not to be concerned with the beeswax of others.
8) Do you think that I should confront them or mind my own beeswax because they are friends and people are beginning to talk!
9) biting my lips every time I think about contacting him, but I managed to mind my own beeswax.
10) His father tells him to mind his own beeswax and not investigate.
11) ... it's certainly a person who can't mind his own beeswax and maintain boundaries.
12) If SL has guts, ask this idiot to mind his own beeswax without interfering internal matters of the country.
13) They are all other peoples problems and we should mind our own beeswax.
14) But, my husband said that we would each mind our own beeswax and not meddle with each other.
15) Or, alternatively, we could all mind our own beeswax and leave them to mind theirs.
16) She knows none of the details so should mind her own beeswax.
17) ... that Ms. Miller should mind her own beeswax and not interfere in the independence of the BBC.
18) ... the student may not understand why the teacher did not just mind her own beeswax and leave things alone.
19) If you are a peaceful person who minds his own beeswax, then you are not harming anyone.
20) Then I realized, he's not a person, who minds his own beeswax. He takes active interest in your career too.