"more than you can shake a stick at"
too many to count
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Do we have enough interns that you could assign one to me for the day, please?
Colleague 2: We have more interns than we can shake a stick at. Take two.
Colleague 1: I could definitely use the help and if there are interns to spare, sure two would be great, thanks.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Look at the butterflies in this field. I have never seen so many in one place before.
Friend 2: Me neither. There are more butterflies than you can shake a stick at. I wonder why they are all here.
Friend 1: Who knows but how amazing, right?
There is no gerund form for more than you can shake a stick at.
1) ... cities burning everywhere, more signs that said 'Repent' than you can shake a stick at.
2) Seriously, the twentieth century spawned more relationship gurus than one could shake a stick at, but for all of their " expert " advice, divorce is on the rise.
3) Adrian has more talent than you can shake a stick at.
4) ... street hockey, tons of babies and dogs, more crazy bikes than you can shake a stick at, and general merry mayhem.
5) And there are more conspiracy theories than one can shake a stick at. The growing influence of the right-wing and their theocratic ideas ...
6) I have been sworn at by more customers and patients than I can shake a stick at.
7) ... a potentially lethal experience. I have seen more burnt out cars/lorries/coaches than you can shake a stick at.
8) Tips packed more comedy references into this one ad than you can shake a stick at. Poking fun at the brand's penchant for chimp stars, ...
9) ... shiny, glamorous new city packed to the rafters with more shops than you can shake a stick at and opportunities for offbeat activities such as desert safaris and a night ...
10) ... decorative china plates there, plus more books, paintings and cushions than you can shake a stick at. The stylish mishmash and comfy upholstered sofas make for a warmth ...
11) A great world, loads of action and more plot twist than you can shake a stick at. Couldn't put it down.
12) I've written more briefs on this than you can shake a stick at
13) ... sharp guitar work and infectious sing along melodies, attracting more fans than you can shake a stick at. # The band have worked hard to establish themselves.
14) ... the relevant standards. You'll get more TLAs (three-letter-acronyms) than you can shake a stick at (PHP, CSS, ASP) and your pages will load ...
15) World history and geography on every level. More classes than I could shake a stick at and professors willing to indulge my thirst for history.
16) Now I'm a graphic designer and make more money than I can shake a stick at.
17) ... tax dollars here in Texas. We have more military bases here than you can shake a stick at. Not to mention NASA.
18) I've used more than I can shake a stick at and I've never seen one without a quick learning curve.
19) With more action than you can shake a stick at, it seems only natural that a video game would be excellent
20) ... like buying multi millions of rounds of ammo and also more arms than you can shake a stick at; I believe they are up to no damned good.