"most of all"
of greatest importance;
more than any other
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What kinds of foods do you like?
Friend 2: I like spaghetti and pesto. I like Chinese food a lot. I also like Thai food. But most of all I love pizza!
Two friends living in a warm tropical country are talking ...
Friend 1: Your new car sure is an improvement over your old one.
Friend 2: Thanks, yes, my new car is awesome.
Friend 1: What features do you like?
Friend 2: I really enjoy the power windows. The automatic rear hatch closure is great, too. Most of all, though, I really like having air conditioning.
There is no gerund form for most of all.
1) I feel left out, I feel excluded, I feel hostile, but most of all, in these places filled with people, I feel alone.
2) While these chapters were interesting, I enjoyed his sections on America most of all.
3) ... late summer and fall is their busy season: picking pears, apples, but most of all cotton.
4) You definitely need good credit, and to have a strong mind. Most of all, do not lie to them. They will find out and you ...
5) ... it's about strategic evolution and adaptation, and most of all, paying attention to what's really in front of you and not ...
6) I have to commend you most of all on picking one hell of a relevant subject.
7) I am a supporter of universal health care. Most of all, I believe in equality for all.
8) Thank you for the grace, generosity, and most of all, patience that you extended us during this project.
9) She was learning and I was shopping, but most of all, we were just being mother and daughter, loving up life.
10) The villain has no such barrier, no fear and most of all, no internal editor, no scolding angel in the ear.
11) I like a story most of all when I feel like I've gone through some kind of change.
12) Boxing lost a champion trainer, manager, promoter, analyst, and most of all, human being on Oct. 25.
13) A morality based on compassion and education. And most of all reason become our most revered concept.
14) I was shattered and furious, but most of all I was shocked.
15) ... requires final polishing of design elements, deep testing of interactivity and features and, most of all, a consideration of the user experience.
16) ... she became a writer and comedian and she does so in a very convincing and most of all self-deprecating manner ...
17) ... his stands on the issues offered too little substance; most of all, he lacked experience.
18) I felt a mix of emotions from call-to-call, text-to-text, but most of all I felt connected -- and in a very fulfilling way ...
19) Beyond talent lie all the usual words -- discipline, love, luck -- but most of all, endurance.
20) We must remain vigilant, and most of all, never forget -- both to honor those we lost ...