"never had it so good"
have never had so much good fortune
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I'm thinking about quitting my job. It is getting boring and I am getting stale.
Colleague 2: Why would you quit? You've never had it so good. You are making a lot of money. You don't have to work very hard and you get six weeks paid vacation a year.
Colleague 1: I know I'm doing really well and am very good at what I do. I think it is just time for a change.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How is that stray dog you adopted doing?
Friend 2: Just fine. I bought her basket to sleep in, several toys and the best food on the market. I have also taken her to the veterinarian for a check up and all her shots. I walk her three times a day and take her out to the country for runs on the weekends.
Friend 1: Lucky dog. She has never had it so good.
Having never had it so good, they did not want to do anything that would affect their current success.
1) ... a happy place for cows. Lana, Penny and Mira never had it so good. They wander freely on soft flooring in their climate-controlled barn ...
2) ... richest woman, has never had a real job. # But she has never had it so good, riding the crest of the resources boom in Western Australia.
3) I predict in four years time you will look back and realize you never had it so good.... right now.
4) ... on a variable rate, including many BTL speculators are being protected. They have never had it so good - it is disgusting, immoral and an obscenity.
5) ... little social safety net that exists in America shredded viciously, the rich have just never had it so good.
6) We fell for this fraud because they deluded us into believing that we'd never had it so good.
7) The wealthy have never had it so good.
8) People will always complain because that's what they do. Society has never had it so good. When I was a kid, I had four channels of TV.
9) ... all individual investors get filled in a fraction of a second: we've never had it so good. So if anybody tells you that high-frequency trading is bad ...
10) ... sign on the way out to be greeted by 70,000 screaming fans. Forest Gump never had it so good!
11) Commodity-rich countries, like Australia, have never had it so good. China takes 25% of Australia's exports and iron ore.
12) Fad fashion has never had it so good... but the fast fashion trend comes at a cost.
13) Have a look at the boom in commodities exports since 2007. We've never had it so good so why the deficit?
14) ... no world wars for 60 years now, energy rich, economies expanding. A "never had it so good" period.
15) ... at a time when, in theory at least, they never had it so good in terms of money in their pockets, easier access to ...
16) It's a mixture, we've never had it so good, we've never had it so bad.
17) For example those landlords owning UK property have never had it so good. Yields are rising because even though people have the means ...
18) The tech conference industry has never had it so good. There's money in tech, or so it appears.
19) After that it was fame. You know the sweet taste of fame, never had it so good since.
20) Taken as a nation, Ghana has never had it so good. Expected to grow by 8.8% this year.