don't trouble yourself;
it doesn't matter
Related words and phrases:
not to mention;
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Are you still moving to a new apartment on Saturday?
Friend 2: Yes. I'm all packed and ready to go.
Friend 1: I know it is last minute but do you need help?
Friend 2: I've already got all the people-power I need so never mind, but thanks for the offer.
Friend 1: So you don't want me to help?
Friend 2: No thanks.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How am I ever going to get this report done?
Colleague 2: What's the matter?
Colleague 1: I can barely understand the complex math necessary, never mind that I really don't know how to use the software either.
Colleague 2: I guess you'll need to start reading the manuals then.
There is no gerund form for never mind.
1) I would like a franchise quarterback this year. Never mind the new snowblower and the down filled jacket I had on the other list.
2) Never mind the fact that large subsonic aircraft can't fly at the altitudes hypersonic aircraft operate ...
3) I never mind working outside, as it has the nice effect of moving my thoughts beyond the ...
4) ... that you say? It's all a hoax? Oh well then, never mind.
5) Is that how your normal discourse is with people? Oh, wait, never mind. I already know the answer to that.
6) The pressures on Cameron are extreme, never mind that he has brought them on himself.
7) ... , and so I'm a little behind in my study schedule, but never mind, I'll catch up today.
8) Oh wait. It's a rub on tattoo. Never mind.
9) People can't even remember when election day is, never mind that they need to set the clocks backs tonight.
10) ... walk down the street with Barton to his favourite coffee shop, never mind that he'd just had coffee, that wasn't the point.
11) ... a waist-high wooden fence to keep their child safely in the front yard. Never mind that the child wasn't born yet.
12) Yes. Jump in. There is always a way. Never mind with what others say.
13) Never mind! I shall make it all up to you for this mistreatment at breakfast to-morrow ...
14) Actually, he's been a jerk. But never mind that.
15) Though if there was just one commenter that I... never mind. I've said enough.
16) Never mind all that, though: here's a notion for your right-wing brain to ponder ...
17) You want to talk depression? My book barely has a PULSE, never mind still being on the NYT list after 4 months!
18) ... think what that kind of money could do education in this country, never mind the hundreds of other social services being slashed as we speak.
19) I had heard (never mind from where) that it's a hacker trick to drink grapefruit juice to slow ...
20) Today, greed seems to drive it all. Grab the money. Never mind the truth.