"no end of"
a lot of;
an endless supply of
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Do you think we will have a difficult time filling the vacancy in accounting?
Colleague 2: Not at all. The last time we advertised the position, we had no end of applicants.
Colleague 1: How many people submitted a resume?
Colleague 2: Over four hundred.
Colleague 1: That's a lot.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your friend's wedding?
Friend 2: Amazing. A really good time. There was no end of food at the banquet. I have never seen such a sumptuous spread in my life. I don't think I will have to eat for days.
Friend 1: I am sure the catering bill was huge.
Friend 2: No doubt but I certainly enjoyed all the food.
There is no gerund form for no end of.
1) There's no end of useful questions one could ask.
2) ... was circumcised as a child because getting it done as an adult would be no end of painful.
3) Given the UNSCOM data flowing in, there was no end of choices. Seven broad target categories were created, including ...
4) These overly broad, poorly defined patents have caused no end of trouble, because you either have to get a license to commercialize your innovation ...
5) As a children's librarian I hear no end of demands from stubborn young ones for an unceasing and steady supply of mystery fiction.
6) ... the peoples of Israel, especially Judah, the Israelis, are given no end of trouble by the heathen nations around them. No matter how humanly reasonable and ...
7) ... pulls the strings for club and country, his penetrating runs and passes causing no end of problems for opposition defenses. He also has a deadly free-kick, ...
8) ... it makes the JAR files visible to all Java applications, and causes no end of support calls.
9) I'll just toss it aside and read another book, because there is no end of great novels.
10) At their convention there was no end of talk about freedom of this and freedom of that along with freedom from this ...
11) On successive days I attended the meetings of the convention, and listened to no end of speeches.
12) I have no end of respect for Stone and Parker. What brilliant artists! What political heroes!
13) I also have dyslexia, that has caused myself no end of abuse and suffering. The only way I was able to learn to spell ...
14) It seems to me that one could come up with no end of different possible definitions that would classify more or fewer solar-system objects as planets.
15) I can point you to no end of forums where people complain about the very same issues with Android phones.
16) But let me state that I think that there is no end of innovative ideas and people in Canada.
17) Social media is creating large amounts of data and there is no end of tools to collect this information.
18) The women also fed the United States soldiers, which brought no end of trouble on them and they were actually branded as traitors for their charity.
19) I know most of the teachers at a personal level. I have no end of respect for what they do and I love the flexibility and innovation they exercise ...
20) ... had a hard time finding another job, career and job issues can cause no end of topics to keep you awake at night.