"no skin off my nose"
"I do not care because it does not affect me."
Related words and phrases:
A mother and son are driving home from a doctor's appointment ...
Mother: Do you mind of we stop at the pharmacy on the way home?
Son: No problem. I'm not in a hurry to get home. It's no skin off my nose.
Two women are talking ...
Woman 1: You know, my son's just graduated high school and really needs to get a job.
Woman 2: My husband needs to hire someone to work in his factory.
Woman 1: Do you think your husband would interview my son.
Woman 2: Never mind the interview. Your son can have the job if he wants it.
Woman 1: Are you sure your husband will be OK with this?
Woman 2: He needs a new worker and he'll be happy to help. It's no skin off his nose.
Feeling that the outcome didn't matter, it was no skin off her nose.
1) If something's no skin off your nose, it doesn't affect or bother you at all.
2) In the larger scheme of things, its no skin off your nose, and she'll probably admire the fact that you had the guts to ask.
3) When the inevitable parting of ways occurs, it'll be no skin off your nose.
4) No skin off their nose, as no matter what, you have to go through their infrastructure.
5) Mortgage lenders will agree to do this, since it is no skin off their nose.
6) It would just be moving it forward a couple of weeks so no skin off their nose really.
7) Regardless of location, these companies make millions, it's no skin off their nose to move a camera team across the pond.
8) Conservatives never embraced Willard the Mittens, and his loss is no skin off our nose. For us, it's an opportunity, a welcome opportunity.
9) A very rich man and losing a few Sri-lankan pennies is no skin off his nose.
10) Why would Rand have a quarrel with anarchism. It's no skin off her nose what some yokels in Wyoming do.
11) We have 2.5 million kids in Australia. # No skin off my nose if you wish to smash the catholic church.
12) But if they want to change it I suppose it's no skin off my nose because I don't live there anymore.
13) All your behaviour does is expose the weakness of your position. No skin off my nose if you wish to continue looking silly.
14) Its just a demo. It can wait one more day. It's no skin off my nose.
15) It's no skin off my nose if they do, they have a perfect right to do what suits them.
16) I already need to go to Dallas anyways so it's no skin off my nose to come see you.
17) I'm perfectly willing to forgive a little defensiveness -- ain't no skin off my nose.
18) It's no skin off my nose, and I don't take offense that some people might be afraid of me.
19) We were asked if we would mind having pancakes instead of waffles. No skin off my nose.
20) It's no skin off my nose and the benefits of giving someone who helped you an " attaboy " pat on the back are tremendous.