"no strings attached"
without restrictions or conditions
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The company just gave me the use of a company car.
Colleague 2: No strings attached?
Colleague 1: No. There are conditions. I have to meet a monthly sales quota and I pay for the gas.
Colleague 2: Nothing comes free, right?
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Seriously? Your parents gave you five thousand dollars for your sixteenth birthday?
Friend 2: They did. Hard to believe, right?
Friend 1: It sure is. What are the conditions attached to the money. What do they expect?
Friend 2: Absolutely nothing. They gave me the money with no strings attached.
Friend 1: Wow. Complete freedom to spend it as you wish. What are you going to buy?
Friend 2: I don't know. It is a lot of money. I am going to think about it.
There is no gerund form for no strings attached.
1) ... commitment to someone, you can't just walk out the door with no strings attached.
2) In general, such financial support is intended with no strings attached as to its disbursal, leaving it to the good sense of the organisers ...
3) ... was given $6,000 in cash, no strings attached, from a stranger, allowing her to quit her job and write her ...
4) ... this really applies to true altruism -- where you do things for others with no strings attached and no real desire for reward beyond the act of doing the thing.
5) ... 23 awardees get $625,000 over five years to spend as they see fit -- no strings attached, no reporting requirements, no expectations whatsoever.
6) Provided that it doesn't affect our national interests and there are no strings attached to the donation.
7) ... is prepared to fund the motor vehicle industry with even more money and with no strings attached.
8) The foundation owns no rights to the idea and there are no strings attached on how the money will be used.
9) ... in the developing world in an unusual way: It gives them money with no strings attached. This is a somewhat radical idea in the charity world.
10) ... may have genuinely believed that the offer of a free holiday came with no strings attached. If so, he was naive in the extreme.
11) ... popularized distribution of freeware games. These games are absolutely free of charge, no strings attached.
12) No money, no strings attached. It was an act of pure kindness.
13) They might not be popular, but cash transfers with no strings attached are the best bet for reducing family poverty.
14) Free as in no strings attached. You don't even have to register, agree to any terms of ...
15) Only in America do multinationals get to behave like free riders, with no strings attached. They harvest public money as subsidies and investment capital, ...
16) No obligation, no risk, and no strings attached.
17) ... reasons why it didn't happen is the money went to the banks with no strings attached, no conditions, no incentives, ...
18) ... could be leased for up to 100 years with little or no strings attached, for prices as low as $1 per hectare, they went wild.
19) If I were to offer you $100 cash with no strings attached, would you take it? I'm assuming you would.
20) MagicJack app lets you make unlimited free calls to the U.S. and Canada, no strings attached, no credit card required.