"not so much"
a somewhat dismissive, skeptical or sarcastic expression used to negate a previous positive statement
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was the concert last night? I heard it was really good.
Friend 2: Not so much.
Friend 1: Why?
Friend 2: I think the music was good but the acoustics were really bad and the stage was oriented so that half the audience couldn't really see and the rain was absolutely terrible.
Friend 1: That's too bad.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Well, did you get the promotion. I understood that you were the number one choice.
Colleague 2: Not so much. Alex is actually better qualified and has more seniority than me.
Colleague 1: Better luck next time.
There is no gerund form for not so much.
1) ... simply a question of balls. McCain has them, Obama, not so much.
2) ... but for many women, it's also practical (well, maybe not so much the llama farm).
3) The people who liked them LOVED them. Everyone else? Not so much.
4) ... the good guys at sloshing out the sick stuff. This one.... not so much.
5) ... popular man, he benefited from this political wisdom. The state? Not so much.
6) ... enjoying all the money tossed their way, but the rest of us not so much.
7) I think the first one is good, the others, maybe not so much.
8) I, for one, love the video pages. The homepage, not so much.
9) Young bloggers loved the car. Young drivers? Not so much.
10) Some of these are pretty easy picks... others not so much.
11) The witch is coming together pretty good... the hippie, not so much.
12) ... and they all have similar screen resolutions / dimensions. Android -- not so much.
13) ... analysts are paying heed to the knowledge they have gained. Others, not so much.
14) Enjoying the show. The petty bickering on blog threads? Not so much.
15) So it must be correct, right? Not so much.
16) ... said the commercial was supposed to be fun and humorous. Um, not so much.
17) This is readily available in our country. But in Mexico not so much.
18) There are some days that I can eat very well and then others not so much.
19) I read about 120 comments and some people seem happy and some people not so much.
20) Those supposedly new tires on the car? Yeah, not so much .