"now or never"
necessary to do something now as there will probably not be another opportunity
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Our main supplier is going out of business. They want to sell us all their stock at seventy-five percent off the current price.
Colleague 2: That seems like a good deal. Let's think about it for a couple of days.
Colleague 1: I am afraid we do not have a couple of days. They need to move quickly so they are going to make the offer to another company tomorrow if we are not interested. It is now or never.
A couple are talking ...
Wife: I guess we will never go on our dream adventure now that the baby is coming.
Husband: We still can. You are only six weeks pregnant. We can take a month to have our adventure. It is now or never. Once we start a family, we will probably never have the chance again.
Wife: OK. Let's do it!
There is no gerund form for now or never.
1) ... no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It's now or never.
2) Regrettably, it seems PTI chief is in the mood of now or never. This political extremism is against the democratic ...
3) There was no grass to land on. It was now or never. If they come into the room I am going to be in trouble.
4) It is now or never. It is reform or die.
5) ... they both realised on the last day of college that it was now or never!
6) The window of opportunity is open -- it is now or never.
7) It's now or never, there won't be a second chance at this.
8) As her 30th birthday became reality, she realized it was now or never. She left the corporate world behind and ...
9) Last 30 seconds. It's now or never.
10) There are no tomorrows for this Mayo team; it is now or never.
11) Nina is desperate to have a kid and it's now or never, so she feels, with her boyfriend.
12) It's not now or never. It's now or next year or the year after or whenever.
13) I felt like it was now or never. I have a limited window most fighters don't have.
14) ... says I have to make a move. She said it's now or never because I'm almost 30. So is he.
15) Nicole told her fiance it was "now or never" to get married.
16) ... mother died eight months later of lung cancer, he realized it was now or never.
17) I gave myself time to reconsider, I might dither. It was now or never.
18) Something just clicked, I felt this is now or never, I wanted to make a positive change for me, ...
19) It's a now or never situation, we have to decide.
20) I thought this is now or never. There were a hundred voices in my head saying 'Don't do it ...