"(to be) nuts about"
to like or love someone or something very much;
to be extremely interested and engaged in something or someone
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your weekend?
Friend 2: Amazing. You'll never believe what happened.
Friend 1: Something with your boyfriend who I know you are absolutely in love with?
Friend 2: Good guess. Yes, he took me up in a hot-air balloon and proposed to me.
Friend 1: And did you accept?
Friend 2: Of course. I am absolutely nuts about him. He is just so wonderful.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I haven't seen my husband on a weekend for months now.
Friend 2: Why? What's going on? Is he having an affair?
Friend 1: No. Nothing like that. He has just become nuts about golfing. He goes golfing every chance he can get. He talks golf with his friends, watches golf on TV and reads golf magazines.
Friend 2: Maybe his infatuation with golf will pass.
Friend 1: I have my doubts.
Being nuts about fishing, he went every weekend in the summer.
1) ... because it's just that sweet. She is nuts about her. She calls her sis-sis.
2) ... to ask a question about every point the professor raises. Professors aren't real nuts about students who monopolize the discussion.
3) ... but I'm like nuts about police and watch every police show from cops to mall cops of America.
4) I am nuts about this very polarizing St. Louis pizza and had one ordered before we landed for ...
5) Your partner might love you very much and is nuts about you, but that doesn't mean he is willing to open up.
6) We think the Galaxy Note is simply too big. We're also not nuts about the included stylus.
7) ... but then I got older and kind of nuts about Kristy, so I segued on over to BSC for more of her.
8) Asking why some dog owners are so nuts about their dogs is a fair question.
9) Evidently, the Brits are nuts about Victoria Beckham and her thickly spray-tanned, orangey, (anorexic) Skeletor body.
10) I'm usually not too nuts about painting fall colors, but the small painting at the top was really fun.
11) Hey, I understand there's a risk, but I'm nuts about you, so I'm willing to take it.
12) ... not the best animated gif, but they said its good, though I'm not nuts about it. I think you can only have 1 link for the animation, ...
13) When I first shipped on a cruiser I was nuts about it. I still am. But, you know, I like them ...
14) Gar wanted to stand next to me cause he was nuts about pedal steel (obviously!) and wanted to see what I was doing ...
15) I have even bought CDs of bands I wasn't nuts about and only listened to it once or twice after I bought it, but ...
16) I'm nuts about writing, fashion, traveling, and cheesecake and love to travel and explore ...
17) I've known him for a year and I have been absolutely nuts about him since we first met.
18) He's not all that nuts about the results of our prior leadership, having devoted much of his big Cairo ...
19) I predict that people will go nuts about this, even though IMO there's no reason to.
20) I'll admit I wasn't too nuts about it at first, but upon repeated listenings I found myself unable to listen ...