Related words and phrases:
Two roommates are arguing ...
Roommate 1: Why do you always leave the toilet seat up?
Roommate 2: I don't do it on purpose. I just forget to put it down sometimes.
Roommate 1: Sometimes? More like always. I think you do it intentionally just to aggravate me.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I looked over your report. It seems the section on five-year projections is missing.
Colleague 2: I left that out on purpose.
Colleague 1: Why is that?
Colleague 2: I simply do not have enough information at this point to make those projections so I decided to leave out the projections. I will include them in the next report.
There is no gerund form of on purpose.
1) I know the author did this on purpose, and I'm still trying to decide if I liked it or not.
2) Sometimes it turns out there's little discernible difference between having sprung the trap on purpose than in having walked into it accidentally.
3) Are Obama and his supporters so desperate that they are now deceiving and lying on purpose?
4) The passport and visa office. Big room. No windows. Unpleasant on purpose.
5) I overlook this because a part of me feels that Nelson did this on purpose for dramatic affect and to show how things really were.
6) I see you're missreading on purpose.
7) Who knows, maybe they secretly did it on purpose so when something dark happens, you feel out of place because the world is ...
8) No one could possibly screw up this badly unless it's on purpose.
9) Some controllers induce guilt. Some do it on purpose, and others do it unconsciously, but both do it in order to keep ...
10) One statistic that was ignored, likely on purpose, was that retirement costs are high because the Military has been downsized.
11) Besides that it could have been planned to rile the extremist groups on purpose. Total abuse of the amendment.
12) ... doing things with intent and on purpose are a great way of staying in the present and focusing on what you are ...
13) Even if you shoot yourself in the foot, on purpose, your "insurance" company has to pay.
14) It didn't even make sense, because Louis was delaying things on purpose, and it was driving Harry crazy -- absolutely mental.
15) In a way, it means that Facebook is broken, on purpose, in order to extract more money from users.
16) And I was the thinnest I've ever been, without dieting on purpose.
17) Computers don't make errors-What they do they do on purpose.
18) That and Lelouch picked the location on purpose because of the memories it held, and because it served as a nice place ...
19) I guess some manufacturers just put awful cameras on them on purpose, though I'm not sure what that purpose is.
20) Sometimes I just stumble. I don't stumble on purpose. I stumble because I'm human.