"on the go"
1) very busy or active
2) while traveling
3) in the process of being produced
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Where is Grace this morning?
Colleague 2: She is out on another sales call.
Colleague 1: She sure is a busy woman. She is hardly ever in the office.
Colleague 2: Grace is always on the go. She is a very determined person. She never sits still for long.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I really don't know how I would survive without my cell phone.
Colleague 2: You sure do travel a lot for work.
Colleague 1: And with my cell phone being as powerful as a laptop computer, it is indispensable when I am on the go.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What have you been up to lately?
Friend 2: I've got a couple of projects on the go. I'm building a baby crib for some friends. I work as a volunteer at the youth center and I am busy developing a website.
Friend 1: I am sure that having so many projects running concurrently that you are very busy.
Being on the go, she barely had time for lunch.
1) This new product uses a precise light sensor to sense your heart rate on the go. No straps, no muss, no fuss. It's pretty ingenious.
2) Things are really on the go for me these days but I'm still trying to blog as often as possible.
3) Even a smartphone can be a PC replacement for someone constantly on the go.
4) I am an ER nurse and am on the go all day.
5) Yeah, I've got to have something on the go. I hate to see a blank page.
6) ... make one herself as shes a right nifty knitter, always got something on the go and won't start something new until what she's knitting is finished.
7) Take a photo with your phone and add it to your profile on the go. But no, you can not update your profile information from the app.
8) ... to be a "handy pouch" to carry your worldly possessions while on the go.
9) Whether you're at home or on the go, Logitech Alert helps protect your property and your loved ones.
10) ... just toss it in a small tote with my iPad when I'm on the go.
11) ... or when one has no motivation, but I have several things on the go at once and when I can't do one I invariably find i can do the other.
12) Mobile web allows for on the go and real time engagement.
13) I've got a stage script or two on the go, and I've even had a shot at my first comic book script.
14) You'll also get up to 7 hours of battery life while on the go.
15) Drink lots of water -- so easy to forget when you're on the go and it is one small thing that can make you feel so much better.
16) To make all of this information more accessible to its users on the go, Google today launched an update to Google Maps for Android.
17) Need to surf the web on the go but hate the browser that came with your smartphone?
18) HP ultimately reversed the decision, keeping its consumer electronics and PCs on the go, but ditched Palm and webOS for the open-source scrapheap.
19) ... truly learned to enjoy a rather simple meal of nice cooked rice on the go instead of always eating boring sandwiches.
20) I always throw a banana in my bag for a quick snack on the go, or after a work-out.