"on the lookout"
watchful for someone or something;
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What are you doing there?
Colleague 2: We are planning a surprise birthday party for the boss so we don't want her to discover what we are planning. Would you please watch and tell me when she gets in to the office?
Colleague 1: Sure. I'll be on the lookout for the boss.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: You have tried just about every style of food possible.
Friend 2: That's why I am constantly on the lookout for new restaurants. I have three different apps on my smartphone that inform me when a new restaurant is listed.
Friend 1: You must be a real food lover.
Being on the lookout for a good sale, she scans the fliers every day.
1) ... and security agencies are constantly on the lookout for terror modules.
2) ... he is always on the lookout for exciting and controversial topics that touch the heart of the running community in ...
3) ... signs prohibit children from playing on their own and warn visitors to be on the lookout for wild pigs and snakes.
4) ... but you always need to be on the lookout for the buses and school zones to keep students safe.
5) Be sure to be on the lookout for future short videos in the run-up to release.
6) I am always on the lookout for plants with interesting foliage; ...
7) We will also remain on the lookout for acquisitions that would enhance our geographical coverage and expertise.
8) They're always on the lookout for potential horses that might do well in Australia.
9) Be on the lookout for the Loggerhead Sea Turtle. The island is one of the last remaining egg-laying ...
10) ... solid indicator that you'll become a millionaire since you've always been on the lookout for ways to make money.
11) A public health nurse is also on the lookout for signs of abuse, neglect and family violence.
12) Are you building towards your retirement? Are you on the lookout for companies that have excellent long-term prospects?
13) ... as this is a company that is always on the lookout for where to innovate next.
14) The makers were on the lookout for several actresses to essay the role but Sneha fit the bill perfectly.
15) When planning for vacation, she is always on the lookout for sports activities or races.
16) Recruiters are constantly on the lookout for those with the promise of versatility, razor-edged alertness in observing and deriving meaning ...
17) Easily bored and always on the lookout for the next challenge, they couldn't care less about appearances.
18) ... said his curiosity about places outside the city had him on the lookout for parties in the suburbs, away from the Parisian standard.
19) If you always on the lookout for the latest tech, there is no place better than Kickstarter to find some ...
20) These consumers are increasingly demanding and on the lookout for something stand-out at all times.