"on the money"
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Do you remember your prediction about whether or not the boss would approve my project?
Colleague 2: Yes. I thought that there would be a little reluctance at first but that with some some convincing that your project would be approved.
Colleague 1: You were right on the money. That is exactly what happened.
Colleague 2: Congratulations.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: You said that you would arrive at six o'clock.
Friend 2: And what time is it now?
Friend 1: Six o'clock on the money.
Friend 2: There you go. I am exactly on time.
There is no gerund form for on the money.
1) The section describing life after the trail was right on the money in my opinion, and is the best description I've read to date.
2) In this case, I think Alison's advice is right on the money -- be open to contact, but clear that if it violates health or privacy ...
3) You are right on the money in your analysis.
4) They're both right on the money. Reading those books set me free.
5) The soundtrack was monumental and right on the money for the subject matter in the movie.
6) What Costolo said was right on the money and blatantly obvious -- it's a media distribution channel.
7) You are right on the money! Obama won by using the most classic marketing technique there is.
8) ... sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek jokes, sometimes nonsense, but too often unsettlingly right on the money.
9) You are right on the money. Well said.
10) Gruber is usually on the money with his commentary. His opinions are definitely his own.
11) I think Charles Stross is right on the money when he says that a lot of people don't realise the potential threat Amazon ...
12) You are right on the money with this one. More and more brides are letting their bridesmaids choose their own ...
13) Very interesting material. From my experience, you are right on the money in many ways.
14) I think he's deft, insightful, and generally right on the money. I've been reading the New Yorker since the third grade and have always ...
15) You know, I stand corrected and you are right on the money. I should have known better and am mature enough to admit when I'm ...
16) Jane is right on the money. Global corporations are gutting us and giving all our jobs and innovations ...
17) To my mind, your 5 points are right on the money, especially the last one.
18) However, the fans have been right on the money about three things so far:
19) I can't thank you enough, and you're right. You're right on the money.
20) He says some things in here that are right on the money. For example: "Liberalism multiplies and reinforces its own mistakes."