according to schedule; before the deadline; by the stated time
Related words and phrases:
by paying in installments, on credit
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: We absolutely must deliver this product on time.
Colleague 2: What happens if we are late?
Colleague 1: We lose ten percent for every day we are late.
Colleague 2: Let's get to work and deliver ahead of schedule then.
A couple are talking ...
Wife: The washing machine has broken down and we absolutely need a new one.
Husband: We can't really afford that kind of large expense right now.
Wife: I found a department store which will allow us to purchase the washer on time.
Husband: Good idea. Making monthly installment payments can be made to fit our budget.
Being on time for work every day is expected.
1) ... competent showrunners who can parachute in and make the trains run on time are not a dime a dozen.
2) ... now starts by getting up at 5 a.m. to make sure her kids are on time to school.
3) ... where the party submitted all the required documents on time, qualifying to take part in the poll there.
4) It's the same fundamentals: respect, having guys who will be there on time and be professional at all times.
5) ... frequent power blackouts, Mohammed says he can not meet orders from his customers on time.
6) It's imperative that they get their produce to market on time and we've never let them down.
7) ... and we are going to work closely to deliver all components on time to make a success of this project.
8) ... people are so frustrated at not getting two important projects finished on time.
9) Printing deals with time and date so if you fail to deliver work on time, it affects the client.
10) ... the application packets must arrive in order and on time.
11) ... and the flight was on time.
12) ... advice to the young audience, that included attending school every day and being on time, ...
13) The hardest bit was waking up on time. Jay and I would often end up oversleeping at the same time.
14) Naive families who owe small amounts of money and don't pay on time wind up being charged outrageous fees and interest within a short period of time.
15) Just don't be irresponsible with your card. Pay on time and spend only what you can pay back.
16) Results need to be delivered on time.
17) ... we're battling our way through inches of snow just to get to work on time.
18) My train is more or less on time. That is, it's probably about 13 minutes late.
19) ... shown that they are not good customers because they do not pay their bills on time.
20) Unfortunately, the project was not completed on time and accomplished only on July 17, 2012 - 158 weeks behind schedule.