a person or thing without secrecy or concealment that can be easily known or interpreted
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The company just landed a huge contract with the military defense department.
Colleague 2: That's great.
Colleague 1: Aren't you worried? A contract like this means that all employees will need government security clearances and that means extensive background checks.
Colleague 2: I'm not worried. I have nothing to hide. My life is an open book.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How do you think Gina will react to the news?
Friend 2: There is no doubt. Gina is an open book. She always makes her feelings known on every subject. She really hides nothing. She will be thrilled that her best friend got the job of her dreams.
There is no gerund form for open book.
1) Barbra Streisand is not an open book. Though the famously shy diva has managed to keep prying eyes from speculation ...
2) ... if you want to be president of the United States that your life's an open book when it comes to things like your finances.
3) However, let them know that you're happy to be an open book should the two of you continue to progress as happily as now.
4) My kids won't have to Google me, I'm pretty much an open book and, as you can tell, don't have much to hide.
5) ... a candidate... in terms of transparency... reflects a long tradition of being an open book.
6) Facebook is supposed to be like an open book, social type of communication. It's meant to make us public even ...
7) Rihanna is pretty much a open book, what you see is what you get.
8) Their lives are an open book. Thanks to their comfort with websites like Facebook and MySpace, ...
9) To be able to go into such an important event like that being a wide open book and just saying this is who I am, I'm damn proud of ...
10) ... just because she is an actor does not mean her life should be an open book for every yahoo in town to pass judgement.
11) Regardless, don't be an open book. Don't tell her everything you're doing.
12) Willie Nelson' s life may already seem like an open book, thanks to his rich country songwriting catalog.
13) I am an open book. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
14) Though I like to think I'm pretty much an open book online, there are things about me that I hide for fear of rejection.
15) And he also knew what any moderate geek knows, namely that gmail is an open book. Any skilled nerd can read most anybody's emails.
16) Her life is not an open book, though. She picks and chooses among interviewers in risk-averse settings and steers ...
17) We are the most open book society in history.
18) The campaign knows that I am an open book. My record is out there and my life is out there.
19) My advice would be to be an open book to your dating partner when removing your profile the minute you do it.
20) Avoid private and personal questions. Even a so-called open book like me doesn't want to discuss my sex life with most anyone.