"to open (new) doors"
to provide new opportunities or possibilities
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I find the new mentoring program to be invaluable.
Colleague 2: Are you finding new opportunities?
Colleague 1: Sure, my mentor introduces me to new people and new ideas.
Colleague 2: It's great when new doors are opened for you.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How's the job search going?
Friend 2: Not so well. I simply do not know enough people to network effectively.
Friend 1: Have you considered using social media? It can open doors for you that you might not otherwise be able to access.
Friend 2: I will explore the opportunity.
Opening doors for mentees is only natural.
1) I had great bosses who loved my ideas and were prepared to open doors.
2) Contacting high profile people at Google, GoDaddy and the involved ISPs may open doors for you, and could certainly add weight to your fight.
3) And the part that others provide -- opportunities, open doors, and a helping hands.
4) The authors outline the principle of service to others that open doors of opportunity to the work of the gospel.
5) Good relationships help to open doors to all kinds of access and influence you might not have otherwise.
6) Wadwha has written a compelling book that argues forcefully for opening doors for skilled and talented immigrants.
7) This has allowed for a spur in the art community, opening doors to various ways to express the artist's feelings.
8) ... is acting as an advocate of employee participation in the military, opening doors for our service members to civilian career opportunities.
9) ... coaching for me was his process for opening doors to potential new career opportunities by making contact ...
10) The Internet has changed everything, opening doors to new places and adventures we have never heard of before.
11) Though the journey has been painful at times, it has opened doors of thought and creativity that may not have been tapped otherwise.
12) It opened doors for me to make the leap to a business role.
13) They challenge and support us in ways that help us grow and have opened doors for us ...
14) ... use at each visit transforms monotonous to extraordinary. The tools opened doors to conversations we had never experienced before.
15) Therefore, the use of drama in such situations has also opened doors for social inclusion by increasing self-esteem, personal and emotional skills and approve creativity.
16) A college degree only opens doors if you have a good network going for you.
17) ... many students find math challenging. This opens doors to the more mathematically astute individuals, who want to tutor math in their spare ...
18) ... it also puts men and women on more equal footing and opens doors for strategic and helpful platonic relationships.
19) By challenging outdated gender binary thinking, it opens doors to a wide spectrum of gender identities that blur the lines between masculine and feminine ...
20) Having our kids with us opens doors and makes us approachable.