willing to consider new ideas
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I have come up with this great new idea that could potentially save the company a lot of money.
Colleague 2: Take your idea to the boss.
Colleague 1: I don't know. My idea is rather radical and I am a little afraid of the boss's reaction.
Colleague 2: Don't worry. The boss is very open-minded. She is always happy to hear new ideas and she never judges you in any way.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Look at those two gay men kissing in public. It's disgusting.
Friend 2: I don't think so at all. They are obviously in love and that is a good thing. If you don't approve, then don't look.
Friend 1: Wow. You sure are open minded.
Friend 2: I say live and let live.
Being open-minded, he accepted the radical idea on principle.
1) ... and other forms of supernatural or paranormal claims. While I try to remain open-minded, I regret to say that I see no convincing data or even arguments in ...
2) I thought I was open-minded before but blogging has opened me up to so many different types of people.
3) Finding answers about life is part of being an open-minded person. Why would you choose to live ignorantly when an answer is out there ...
4) On the whole, they are amongst the most open-minded and inclusive people I know.
5) You want to stay open-minded so that you don't miss out on some great advice.
6) I think we need to see who else is on that list, be open-minded and see what happens.
7) ... and that we leave our preconceptions at the door and engage in some open-minded discourse.
8) The truly open-minded historian will at least consider a supernatural explanation a possibility.
9) I learned that life is full of so many opportunities if I stay open-minded and try new things.
10) Young people are -- if we have not corrupted them too much -- open-minded and interested in the world.
11) I am an educated scientist, and am open minded to any evidence that can be presented.
12) Finally, I would suggest you be more open minded about reading the science, even if the conclusions are disagreeable with your world view.
13) Try to be rational and open minded, you guys are not the whole world or the world's smartest, ...
14) I've become more open minded to other possible avenues.
15) I am not and I believe the reason is because I'm open minded enough to see through propaganda and make a sound logic conclusion based on facts.
16) Is it possible to be a skeptic and open minded?
17) I love your attempt at sounding "open minded" when in fact you are just as bias as the person you are mocking.
18) Do I really believe in magic? I am an open minded person, but do I really, truly believe there is magic in the world?
19) To look outside is to be less cloistered, more open minded, and more comfortable challenging one's precepts.
20) Some open minded discussion certainly couldn't make matters any worse though, could it?