a person who loves going to parties, goes to as many parties as possible, drinks a lot of alcohol and enjoys themselves thoroughly
Related words and phrases:
Two students are talking ...
Student 1: I think I'm going to fail this term.
Student 2: Why is that?
Student 1: I spent all my time going to parties and having a good time.
Student 2: Perhaps if you had studied more instead of being a party animal, you wouldn't be failing.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How's your new boyfriend working out?
Friend 2: Excellent. We both love to drink and party and we go out as often as we can.
Friend 1: We are all in trouble with a couple of party animals like you on the loose.
There is no gerund form for party animal.
1) ... star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly signed up to replace Charlie Sheen as party animal Charlie Harper on the hit US sitcom
2) ... let success go to her head or turn her into a raving mad party animal.
3) He was a party animal who had sexual relations with many of the women in the Russian court.
4) During the 1980s he was living in Calgary, "still a party animal with no direction. I always maintained a job, though."
5) Joey may not be a party animal. He has no interest in starting a conga line with a lampshade on his ...
6) She is also keen to dispel the notion that Amy was a party animal whose addictions came as a result of over-indulgence in the dark temptations inherent to the ...
7) Champoluc is not the place to come if you're a party animal, with its gentle approach to nightlife.
8) Murray is teetotal and not particularly a party animal, except when with those he knows and trusts.
9) ... is rather serious and strikingly self-aware, and the very opposite of a showbiz party animal.
10) ... and Calum is fed up with his image as a bad-boy party animal ...
11) ... a blushing blameless English rose. It would still be hard for a fun-loving party animal to be anointed future Queen.
12) ... bright, brash, and utterly out of control, it's the unchained party animal you head to when you just want to enjoy some spectacular carnage as therapy for ...
13) To my surprise, I'd become Miss Popular: the good-time, fun-loving party animal who nobody -- including me, by now -- took seriously.
14) ... want to give any future employers the impression that you are a drunken party animal - even if you are!
15) I am a party animal. My friends are party people. I'm loving celebrating it all.
16) My partner and I aren't party animal people and didn't venture out at night.
17) He's a party animal; we go drinking at the Powerhouse like every night.
18) Karnazes' transformation from a tequila-sodden party animal into an international symbol of human achievement is as educational as it is inspirational.
19) But I do suppose that deep down we are all just some sort of party animal. # " Trashed rental homes, bad behavior and barroom brawls that have required ...
20) He is not a "party animal". He is not a big socializer in general situations.