"to be pissed off"
to be angry
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Why are you so angry?
Friend 2: I just paid two hundred and fifty dollars for a new piece of software. The sales representative guaranteed that it would run on my computer. I just spent two hours on the phone with the software company trying to get the software to run and nothing. The company also told me that I couldn't return to software if the seal on the box was broken.
Friend 1: Sounds like you got cheated.
Friend 2: Yes and I'm really pissed off.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Look at that. You got a bunch of parking tickets.
Friend 2: I know. I am really pissed off.
Friend 1: Why?
Friend 2: The city wants us to come downtown and spend our money but they make it really difficult to find parking and then the parking meters are only good for an hour.
Being pissed off only raises your stress level.
1) I guess when they get pissed off enough they occasionally let the truth slip.
2) How can people not see how pissed off he is at all the hatred directed towards Jen?
3) I am very pissed off. I have been waiting for over 1 year and some months.
4) The Mayor of AC put lives at risk and pissed off a lot of people... It was a very stupid move.
5) The more I read this article, the more pissed off I get.
6) I am, on the other hand, very pissed off that this Administration has failed on its own terms.
7) Malcom McLaren literally created the Sex Pistols to market rebellion to pissed off kids.
8) Maybe alternating between numbness and being really pissed off isn't so abnormal, at this point, after all.
9) Normally I would say that Rove might have been pissed off that he wasn't getting any of the action.
10) Sorry for my rant, but I'm pissed off.
11) Later, Bruce is killed when a thug he pissed off earlier in the episode shoots him in the back.
12) I find New York to be sort of brutally honest: If someone's pissed off, you know it; if someone's annoyed, you know it.
13) I constantly have to bite my tongue. I'm still so pissed off at her, if I didn't I would freak out on her.
14) As a white southern man I get pissed off myself when people insinuate that I'm an ignorant racist.
15) Alison pointed me to this story about her friend, who pissed off the neighbors when he built a crazy elaborate $54,000 tree house for his daughter.
16) He is a very vengeful God, Stan. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago.
17) This really pissed off fans because it made the climax of the previous movie completely pointless.
18) I'm still really pissed off about that. I paid for Season 3, and I got shafted.
19) Quite a lot of people are pissed off at Ebay for various reasons.
20) I read her blog and I got really pissed off.