"to pull for"
to give encouragement and support to someone or something;
to cheer for someone or something
Related words and phrases:
Three colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: We support and encourage you, Greg. You are the best man for the job!
Greg: Do you really think that I will get the promotion?
Colleague 2: You have a great chance at it. We're pulling for you.
Greg: Thanks guys.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, your baseball team is losing pretty badly this season.
Friend 2: I don't care. I am their number one supporter. I have the utmost confidence and faith in them. I will always pull for my home team.
Pulling for the home team is natural.
1) So many people are pulling for you. You are loved.
2) I'm not super eloquent, but I'm pulling for you and glad you're here.
3) Take care. As an animal-lover, I'm pulling for you, your daughter, and the dog.
4) ... and I am sick and tired of pulling for a underachieving team.
5) It's great, everyone's pulling for each other. When you're surrounded by positivity, you know you're ...
6) But I am pulling for you too my friend and you are doing awesome!
7) I'll be pulling for Showtime's "Homeland" for best drama, even though I love, ...
8) I'm always pulling for him. I hope he gets back on the field and pitches.
9) ... a Leafs fan first, and since I live in Calgary, I'll also pull for the Flames.
10) We are playing Florida next week and we will cheer and pull for the dawgs that we love.
11) I can't explain how amazing it is that people are willing to pull for me on this intensely personal level.
12) We are at a point in our culture when we all have to pull for grown-up movies, try to encourage them and their creators.
13) Did you know that your Uncle Shirley used to pull for Alabama, but after he came back from the Marines, he switched to ...
14) But a lot of that bump comes from the huge numbers "Men" pulled for Kutcher's debut back in September, when a whopping 28 million viewers tuned ...
15) I am especially disappointed for the fans at OT that pulled for him by singing his praises.
16) Gier said he's fortunate to be on a side that pulls for each other.
17) Our fourth kid lives here too and pulls for the Pats.
18) Hey Sam, just want to say I'm pulling for you to qualify for the YEC for a third year in a row.
19) Sitting in the middle of this is hard and I am pulling for the best possible outcome for my little girl!
20) You definitely have me in your corner and I'll be pulling for you and your work!