"to put your heads together"
to share ideas in order to solve a problem
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I'm really stuck. I've got this major issue that I just can't seem to solve myself.
Colleague 2: Why don't you ask Bill? He's really good with this stuff. I'm sure if you two put your heads together, you will come up with a solution.
Colleague 1: Good idea. I'll talk to Bill and see if he has some time to sit down and discuss the situation with me.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Looks like we have four community groups that have lost their government funding.
Friend 2: I suppose that we need to arrange a meeting with representatives from all four groups.
Friend 1: Let's hope that if they all put their heads together, they can think of ways to find alternate funding sources.
Friend 2: I am sure together they can find some solutions.
Putting your heads together, I am sure that you will find a solution to the problem.
1) You get better quality code because the guys are able to "put their heads together" to solve a problem - this saves maintenance costs down the track.
2) It is time they stopped squabbling and put their heads together to genuinely make this package work for the people who matter.
3) Again a smart group of people must have put their heads together when they came up with this ironing board.
4) It's been 25 years since these two talented men put their heads together, but the fruit of their latest collaboration is well worth the wait.
5) ... put their heads together to come up with a plan to rid themselves of the final obstacle standing ...
6) If we can all put our heads together collectively and individually we can make a difference for our environment.
7) Natalie and I put our heads together and think about what products would work well with the themes, ...
8) ... can come close to comparing to what we can build when we all put our heads together and see what we can see.
9) ... and maybe if we all put our heads together we could even come up with a funding plan.
10) ... to say let's put our heads together to figure out a way to get an acceptable deal.
11) ... worked as a team, putting their heads together to find a solution for me.
12) Samsung and Google are rumored to be putting their heads together to create a new Nexus tablet.
13) People are still putting their heads together to come up with a good plan.
14) ... to see how the unions will work together in as far as putting their heads together in tackling problems that face them.
15) After putting their heads together, they eventually decided on an anti-tech apocalypse.
16) You could put your heads together on how to spend the budget wisely.
17) Involve the wider community. Put your heads together and work to make the hostel work for you.
18) ... so you can chart progress, take note of problems, and put your heads together to come up with the best study routine for your kid.
19) I wish you guys would put your heads together and figure out which trope your going to drag out.
20) ... if you would like to put your heads together. Two brains always come up with more ideas together than they would alone.