somebody who is unpleasant with other people
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: What happened? I thought you were getting the promotion.
Colleague 2: I thought so too until I found out that Stan went to the boss and told him all sorts of bad things about me.
Colleague 1: Stan is such a ratbag. I always thought he was a sneaky liar.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: You'll never guess what Mavis did when I was away on holidays.
Friend 2: Mavis is not a very nice person so she could have done anything nasty.
Friend 1: She seduced my boyfriend.
Friend 2: It's hard to say who is the bigger ratbag, your boyfriend or Mavis.
There is no gerund form for ratbag.
1) ... want to control what is said so that no other vision but your own misguided ratbag left-wing views are allowed?
2) These days, it's a ratbag rabble of intellectual cowards intent on peddling an agenda, whatever the scientific evidence.
3) ... of any other group that does not share the worldview and religious fanaticism of the ratbag fringe.
4) ... reaffirm our commitment to a press free of the onerous, burdensome control of ratbag billionaires.
5) ... and all those stories are written by 'ratbag conservative stooges' who are totally impartial.
6) ... to develop a profile or series of characteristics of the individuals who operate in the ratbag end of the pond... crackpot might be a more appropriate word.
7) But now that you mention it, I will miss our little ratbag! For all the angst she has given me/us the past 3 months since we ...
8) There seems to be this ratbag element that is just spoiling for a fight and looking for any excuse ...
9) I have an absolute right to make any comment I like about any person's ratbag religion and more so when it involves symbolic eating of human flesh and the drinking ...
10) It will be interesting to see if there is a paying market for ratbag self-serving opinion.
11) Hey, you owe me another beer you ratbag.
12) With these political pieces of wisdom and the ratbag radio shock jocks declaiming climate change as a labor excuse for yet another great big ...
13) The cheering from the sidelines from the more ratbag among media commentators makes me more suspicious.
14) What you'll find between the covers is a kind of wild style, eyes-wide ratbag writing.
15) That's right, the little ratbag set a trap for the Tooth Fairy.
16) Of course, Hamas and the assorted ratbag Islamists that fire missiles into Israel aren't escalating the situation ...
17) I suspect the little ratbag had been in trouble with the police before, probably for breach of the peace ...
18) A lot of those ratbag 'surprise' methods are just horrible mind-destroying Lovecraftian monsters.
19) My dog is a bit of a ratbag, and admittedly, not the best behaved animal on this planet.
20) Every time I thought the little ratbag had stopped for the night... she'd start up again.