"(to be) red-hot"
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How exciting that we are releasing our brand-new super exciting new product next week.
Colleague 2: Initial reviews are telling us that our new product is going to be red-hot and very successful.
Colleague 1: Great to be involved in something so awesome.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Wow! Nice new sports car you've bought. How does it handle?
Friend 2: It's red-hot. It goes very fast and handles like a race car.
Friend 1: Can't wait for a test drive.
Being red-hot the newest cellphone sold out of stores on the first day.
1) ... vote also comes less than a week after Stockton, a city where a once red-hot housing market collapsed, declared bankruptcy.
2) He's not a flag waving patriot, and he's not a red-hot revolutionary.
3) ... and he will be centered by Johan Larsson and red-hot Charlie Coyle.
4) My goal is to transform "slaves of other people's control" into "red-hot, assertive master persuaders".
5) Since his one red-hot season, Nelson has looked like an average NBA point guard with a solid three-point ...
6) ... welfare reform was undertaken during the nineties boom, when a red-hot employment market made it possible for people to transition from welfare to low-rung jobs.
7) ... while you're building a resume with red-hot experience for future tech jobs.
8) A red-hot start from Lance Berkman has also helped.
9) Murray has been red-hot the past two weeks with seven touchdown passes and leads the SEC with a 170.7 ...
10) ... worse feelings for investors than to suspect that they were the last ones into a red-hot market.
11) ... returns with a red-hot all-star cast that includes Michael J. Fox.
12) ... was just before red-hot Vancouver house prices tumbled more than 26%.
13) Pre-game talk casting the Giants as a red-hot team amounted to nothing.
14) ... it sold its first batch of shares in a secondary offering in a now red-hot stock market at a red-hot price that was up 60 percent from the IPO.
15) The super luxury market has been red-hot in the last few months.
16) Renewable fuels clearly a red-hot item is renewable fuels.
17) The Dolphins lost to the red-hot Colts last week.
18) Why did Sean research for red-hot investments during a second Obama term?
19) With one tick on the clock, red-hot Rene Paredes stepped up and booted a 50-yard field goal that sent the Stamps the ...
20) More importantly, Canada's red-hot housing market has soared into the danger zone.