"to rob the cradle"
to marry or date someone who is much younger
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Your new boyfriend looks a little young for you.
Friend 2: You think that I am robbing the cradle?
Friend 1: Well, you are thirty-four years old. What's your boyfriend? Eighteen?
Friend 2: He is twenty-three years old. Do you really think that is such an age difference?
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Wow. How did Javier end up with such a young bride?
Friend 2: Is she that much younger than him?
Friend 1: About ten years younger.
Friend 2: I guess Javier has robbed the cradle then.
Robbing the cradle is common in some cultures.
1) ... age-gap romance. These women are not mother substitutes either who are "robbing the cradle" but in its place an example of the modern day woman who is not ...
2) But suddenly Taylor looked bad, robbing the cradle for a high school student.
3) ... go out with me because she thought people would laugh at her for robbing the cradle.
4) Aside from that brief moment in time, Neeson usually robs the cradle by wooing actresses around fifteen years younger than him, ...
5) I kind of robbed the cradle. But he's an old soul.
6) She's not his daughter, though she looks it; she's his wife, and he didn't rob the cradle. She's almost as old as I am, ...
7) This is what happens when you rob the cradle, these smart broads rob your bank account.
8) She imitates her mom ~ rob the cradle. Scott is much younger than she is too. Easy to manipulate the younger guys.
9) That is not to say it is undesirable to rob the cradle – some of us do it even when we have all the time in the world. Love happens!
10) They love to rob the cradle. That's right, these women have all proudly dated younger men.
11) In an industry of sex and maintaining youth, it's not just about botox and diets, apparently you also need to rob the cradle.
12) I do believe that she has some sort of emotional/mental problems, always looking to rob the cradle! Why a guy half her age?
13) You're thinking that the woman is a trophy wife, a Bulgarian mail order bride, a spoiled sugar baby or his rob-the-cradle girlfriend.
14) You know, talking about the most epic case of robbing the cradle. You have these guys who are like 160, 170 years-old dating an 18 year-old.
15) Her old man would probably want to punch your old guy out for robbing the cradle and stealing his baby girl.
16) We need to move away from predatory language of 'cougar' or 'robbing the cradle' and accept that relationship formation has evolved as ...
17) Q. Robbing the cradle? I'm a mid-20s graduate student who recently went out briefly with a man 10 years older (also a student).
18) The real story should be about Gyllenhaal robbing the cradle. Swift won't be legal for another year (to drink) and ...
19) While Tom is eight years her senior, that's practically robbing the cradle compared to her 29-year-old twin sisters!
20) However, when a woman dates a younger man, they are considered to be a cougar or “robbing the cradle.”