"to be saddled with"
to be burdened with someone or something you do not want or like
Related words and phrases:
A couple are talking ...
Wife: Be sure to take the trash out to the curb when you leave for work, please.
Husband: Didn't the kids do it? Isn't trash supposed to be one of their responsibilities?
Wife: Yes, trash is supposed to be their responsibility.
Husband: Then why am I always getting saddled with it?
Two executives are talking ...
Executive 1: How was your flight?
Executive 2: There was a man sitting next to me who would not stop talking.
Executive 1: Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Executive 2: It happens too often for me. Why do I get saddled with sitting next to the blabbermouth?
Being saddled with clean-up duty is not very pleasant.
1) Those cost savings are how- for better or worse- we've gotten saddled with predominately wide screen aspect ratio screens.
2) I still had to pay the midwife (which was understandable) and got saddled with a $10,000 hospital bill that went to creditors and ruined my perfect credit.
3) If we don't demand to aggressively ask for alternatives, we'll be saddled with higher gas prices eating into our paychecks.
4) I had plans to open a boutique. Now i am saddled with only mental torture from my ex and his mother.
5) Now we are saddled with this weak, pandering politician.
6) I can understand why people who are saddled with an iPad are forced to also bring their laptops.
7) So how come we get saddled with Maroon 5?
8) This isn't the policy he wants, but it's the policy he's saddled with.
9) We certainly don't believe that hauling stuff means you should be saddled with no amenities.
10) You can take your clothes off after a long day of work, you're saddled with the food and nutrients you ate that day.
11) You're going to be saddled with your first impressions and your apparently very deep prejudices.
12) The world is headed into a tumultuous period, and that the United States is saddled with a social model that doesn't work anymore.
13) I conclude, this is not going to change. We're saddled with this McDonald's cash register version of political reality.
14) Tough luck Dr. Smith that you are saddled with an expensive "therapy" contraption.
15) Yes to higher resolutions and escaping this 1080p curse we've been saddled with due to the economics of scale.
16) Finally, make sure you don't get saddled with a lot of foreign currency at the end of your trip.
17) I don't want to be saddled with the two cheap options.
18) You get Andrew and I get saddled with his slimy best friend?
19) In the end, there are thousands of people that are saddled with a timeshare they don't want.
20) If the contingencies don't offer an escape, the seller is saddled with breach of contract as the only way to not sell the home.