a speech or presentation designed to persuade someone to buy or do something
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: So how many fan units did you buy?
Colleague 2: I ordered ten thousand.
Colleague 1: Your salesperson must have had a great sales pitch.
Colleague 2: She did. She is selling a new type of fan which is twenty percent quieter and uses ten percent less energy while delivering more air flow. She also offered a great price.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What are you selling these days?
Friend 2: Hair tonic. It is supposed to help bald men grow hair.
Friend 1: And how are you doing with that?
Friend 2: Not so well. I think I need to work on my sales pitch. I must be describing the product wrong or not generating the right sort of enthusiasm in the prospective customers.
There is no gerund form for sales pitch.
1) I guess what I am saying is everyone has a sales pitch for what's best for your baby.
2) ... imagine being able to carry a live Web site demo into a sales pitch meeting.
3) The more specific you are, the more credible your points, arguments or sales pitch.
4) ... billions and billions of dollars worth of sleek, catchy advertisement, including the sales pitch that "antidepressants can help panic disorder".
5) Google's slick new site is a sales pitch, showing off features like customized map styles, Street View, elevation information and ...
6) That "free counseling" in essence amounts to a sales pitch for his services, and his method of a sales pitch involves disparaging the person
7) I know I'm sounding a bit sales pitch like, but seriously, these are my favorite business cards ever.
8) ... most often the first thing a veteran hears from the VSO is a sales pitch to purchase a "life membership" in the organization.
9) Can you explain (proven by scientific study) women will fall for any sales pitch where as men are more selective?
10) It sought to sort students into four consumer types, finding what particular sales pitch would be most effective on each.
11) Practice this sales pitch. Create a pitch that will make the person on the other end want to hear more.
12) The sales pitch worked and huge amounts of funding was secured.
13) You can post content from your business, but instead of a hard sales pitch, share it as a suggestion.
14) You can post content from your business, but instead of a hard sales pitch, share it as a suggestion.
15) All a political campaign really amounts to is a sales pitch. That means branding is everything.
16) Be memorable. Your book title is your sales pitch. It's your business card. It's what readers see first.
17) Like any great sales pitch, an effective PowerPoint offers a compelling narrative; it elicits an emotional response from ...
18) This is not a matter of hype in a sales pitch. It is a matter of materially misrepresenting the attributes of a deal.
19) The right voice can make a business presentation or sales pitch more dynamic, and make the difference between closing the deal and walking away empty-handed.
20) Using the warranty in your sales pitch is just stupid. It introduces the idea of failure to the customer.