an exclamation of strong defiance and contempt
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Have you asked out that woman you like so much?
Friend 2: Not yet.
Friend 1: What, are you a coward? Don't you have a spine? Perhaps you are gay.
Friend 2: Screw you!
A boss and subordinate are arguing ...
Boss: Your performance has been garbage for months now.
Subordinate: I disagree.
Boss: Your attitude has been even worse and you are crap at your job.
Subordinate: Screw you!
Boss: You're fired! Get out!
There is no gerund form for screw you (in this context).
1) As for this debt ceiling debate, screw you McVain.
2) Thank you for your service but screw you. You get too much as it is.
3) ... such a bad way that some have debated whether the author was just saying " screw you " to the audience.
4) Screw you guys! I'm going home!
5) Instead, Sarver basically announced to his fans, "Screw you, I'd rather have the $3 million, I'm taking the cash."
6) Are you crazy?! Screw you and your products then!
7) Screw you guys! I don't wanna talk about it!
8) Because if you did, then hey, screw you pal.
9) Screw you guys. I'm out here on the range by myself.
10) That's Michelle Obama's way of saying- 'Screw you, America'.
11) "I've got mine, screw you" is the current mentality.
12) ... the life you deserved you had to give up the life you had planned. Screw you, I thought. You give up the life you had planned.
13) Nekron embarks on a " screw you " rant, during which he states that he finds the idea of peace ...
14) No, you probably shouldn't make parenting decisions based on saying screw you to strangers.
15) I'm going to be actively happy today so screw you depression.
16) Screw you Norbit, that's a pathetic generalization coming from a pathetic sociopath.
17) Screw you, you greedy bastards!
18) Screw you guys. Water board yourselves, idiots.
19) Dave may have taken it easy on him. Screw you Dan. Prove Dave is wrong.
20) You expect me to buy into your socialist dream. All I can say is screw you. What I've worked for belongs to my family and myself.