"to sing someone's / something's praises"
to enthusiastically commend someone or something
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: You must be doing something right around here.
Colleague 2: Why do you say that?
Colleague 1: The boss has been singing your praises to everyone. She has been saying how you saved our biggest account with your quick thinking and how you are extremely diligent staying late to work most nights.
Colleague 2: That is very kind of the boss to give me so much positive recognition.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: So what do you think about that new baby stroller you bought?
Friend 2: It is awesome. We can't stop singing its praises.
Friend 1: That good, huh?
Friend 2: It is super lightweight, folds really easily into a very small size and has so many convenient features that we can't help but recommend it.
Singing your colleague's praises to the boss is a sign of confidence and builds a harmonious work relationship.
1) ... the same thing to the Libs they would all be congratulating him and singing his praises.
2) All the while fully supporting him and singing his praises to everyone.
3) You're the one who posted the blog singing his praises. You're the one who attended his propaganda seminar.
4) I'd be happy to recommend you and sing your praises -- the information you distribute on the list is really helpful.
5) I can not sing your praises enough, you are doing a fantastic job.
6) Tonight, we salute you and sing your praises.
7) Getting your former customers to sing your praises also builds new trust in the company.
8) ... you turn the situation around and make a customer for life who will sing your praises to others.
9) ... there was no one to sing his praises and launch his name into the history books.
10) ... it is an opportunity to show their faith in Wenger and sing his praises and shout optimism to be restored.
11) Those who sing his praises point to his successes with ...
12) I joined the Credit Union virtually from when it started and sing its praises constantly to everyone.
13) Unity is a powerful engine and there are a lot of reasons to sing its praises, but it's also absolutely huge.
14) ... what are my camera allegiances. In any case, I can't sing its praises enough when it comes to taking stills in a press day situation.
15) Imagination is so helpful in writing that even I would sing its praises for days.
16) ... and a few were singing its praises, it definitely was one of the most talked about films at the Festival.
17) I personally use this daily at the moment and I can't stop singing its praises.
18) We found the entire place very captivating and couldn't stop singing its praises!
19) Event planners who have hired this option have been singing its praises. See testimonials and a brochure on these last two programs!
20) ... been bitten a few times and feel trepidation when I hear someone singing its praises without having much experience with it.