up to now;
at this time
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How are you doing with that report?
Colleague 2: I'm making good progress.
Colleague 1: How much have you finished?
Colleague 1: I've got four of the six parts done so far.
A father and son are talking one Saturday afternoon ...
Father: How many of your chores have you done so far?
Son: At this point, I only need to paint the fence and I'm finished for the day.
Father: That's great. Well done, son.
There is no gerund form for so far.
1) I think I've done everything right so far.
2) I'm halfway through and blown away so far. The quality is unbelievable.
3) So far, Philadelphia's has attracted the biggest crowd.
4) Tornadoes have been blamed for 57 deaths so far in 2012 in the Midwest and South.
5) So far, it doesn't appear to be living up to that promise.
6) The big difference so far is that they haven't whipped up any domestic military action yet.
7) They're cheaper and their success rate so far has been great for such a young company.
8) My OB is a surgeon and that scares me, but so far he has been more open minded to all of my natural birth choices.
9) So far, Funderburk has raised about $7,500.
10) Google may prove to be as bad as Apple, but so far, they are providing a boatload of free goodies in exchange for advertisements.
11) They reread what they've written so far and spin story arcs and ideas out of off-hand comments and the like.
12) So far everything looks very good, I am very satisfied.
13) But so far, those are the only two empires that do show this sign of religious revival.
14) So far, it seems, the site is a hit.
15) This is what I'm working with so far.
16) What the president has talked about so far is a moderated version of Conservative economic principles.
17) So far doing it hasn't affected my sleep or life in general.
18) I have downloaded many apps so far, I think this was a good investment.
19) The estimated $2 million Philadelphia has collected so far goes into the city's general fund.
20) Let us be clear about what the point has been so far.