"soft in the head"
stupid, witless or crazy
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I am going to march right into the boss's office and tell him that he is wrong.
Colleague 2: Have you gone soft in the head? Confronting the boss like that is not the way to affect change.
Colleague 1: Call me stupid but someone needs to confront the boss.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Was that Phillip I saw serenading outside Amy's window?
Friend 2: Yes. Phillip is hopelessly in love.
Friend 1: I guess being in love makes a person a little soft in the head.
Friend 2: Crazy more like. Amy wants nothing to do with Phillip.
There is no gerund form for soft in the head.
1) I think the guy was either soft in the head or playing the journalist for a fool.
2) ... hard not to give in to her. Am I too nice or being soft in the head?
3) ... questions about time's arrow "were for crackpots and Nobel laureates who have gone soft in the head." he remembers one physicist telling him.
4) Then again, love can make anyone soft in the head.
5) But when the boy spoke out he was quickly rebuked by his father, who assured the gasping public that the child was clearly soft in the head.
6) ... part of the canonical Alien universe or not, and had characters that seemed to be stricken with a space virus that made them soft in the head.
7) ... lofty academic ideas comes up, a character remarks, “at least I don't have an education to confuse me and make me soft in the head like you.
8) And young people are not really socialist either—they're just soft in the head and don't know what they are saying.
9) He's not soft in the head – regardless of what people think about him. He knows the score. He'll accept he won't play unless he wins his ...
10) ... that just proves Sharon has gone soft in the head! If and when it happens it will probably be the biggest flop of all time - no sales ...
11) The BBC turned soft in the head, its presenters screaming at every medal like Stalinist sycophants.
12) It's not the justice system it's the soft in the head magistrates and judges.
13) It only goes to show that we are dependent upon the votes of far too many people who are soft in the head. How bloody pathetic.
14) You see, zombies are fundamentally soft in the head. They basically know to head the direction they are heading and attack and infect any ...
15) In Shakespeare's plays the jester is the one who speaks the hard truth to a character who has gone soft in the head.
16) Ageing crone still in gainful employ, able to afford the occasional scrap of cheap cashmere, sentimental verging on going soft in the head?
17) Are they soft in the head? Have they taken leave of their senses? Do they have no idea what their supporters think?
18) I told her not to be soft in the head because she was too old to do one and she took umbrage at this.
19) It's further proof that you have to be soft in the head to want the American government to "run like a business."
20) In Bombay if you are not a woman born in a globe-trotting nauvari and you still wear a sari, people slot you away as slightly soft in the head.