"to start afresh"
to begin again
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Have you finished painting that room you were talking about?
Friend 2: I finished yesterday but after I moved the furniture back in to the room, I didn't like the paint color.
Friend 1: What can you do?
Friend 2: I will start afresh. I'll take out all the furniture again and re-paint a different color.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How did your report turn out?
Colleague 2: I couldn't get the figures to balance.
Colleague 1: I suppose you will have to go back to the beginning and check all the input figures.
Colleague 2: Unfortunately, yes, I will have to start afresh.
Starting a big project afresh can be frustrating.
1) The ability to cross career fields without the fear of having to start afresh as a leader is a great aspect of the military.
2) Five games into the season, the Lakers have to start afresh from scratch after firing head coach Mike Brown.
3) Do not walk into it, or you'll mess up and have to start afresh again.
4) If you decide to do a major redesign, you should start afresh with the steps in this process to make sure your redesign is as good ...
5) If that is the case lets start afresh and get it right this time.
6) Do the subsidies need improvement? Of course. Is starting afresh from scratch a better way to make that happen?
7) Microsoft, meanwhile, is starting afresh from scratch with Windows RT.
8) I decided to give myself another chance, completely liquidating my portfolio and starting afresh.
9) There's still a stigma to starting afresh in many professions and often the doors are closed.
10) There are alternatives to throwing your system away and starting afresh.
11) I even deleted my mod and started afresh, following the official step-by-step tutorial down to the letter.
12) I started afresh a year ago eliminating sugar and anything white out of my diet because of ...
13) I figured that if I bicycled from end to end and then started afresh again, everything would have been rebuilt.
14) It made the page refresh so that the screen reader started afresh at the top of the page.
15) I started afresh and read it again.
16) This is done by pressing B; the unfortunate thing here is that your score starts afresh from zero.
17) Then that would mean he starts afresh again which will mean he will need another year to rediscover his form and ...
18) The order would be G E D C A because after the D chord it starts afresh again from the C.
19) I just have to wait an hour or so for it to reset and everything starts afresh.
20) ... then the steam is condensed back to water again and the cycle starts afresh again.